BY JANE IREDALE

Our brushes have been designed to be as effective and as gentle on the skin as possible.  We have used only the best materials available.  All our natural hair brushes are hand-tied, so only the softest part of the hair touches your skin. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Trang N.
I use this to apply my Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisture Tint. It glides on the creamy foundation and helps eliminate streaks. It's great for cream blushes too! I love how it's a combination of their Jane Iredale Foundation Brush and their Jane Iredale The Handi Brush.
Chavonne L.
Softest bristles ever!! I would say this is great for blending. Just be mindful of proper care for this brush. I ruined mine recently accidentally cleaning it down with acetone instead of my usual cleanser. But overall it is worth trying out but there are other brushes out on the market comparable to this.
Kimberly A.
I love using this brush for blush! Ive had it for almost 3 years and its still and tack. Its probably one of the best brushes i have and i love it.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Love this brush use it daily to help blend my peaches and cream shadows I got from Jane as well. The bronzers all look so pretty together.
Liliana G.
Union city, TN
I like this brush a lot, and I use it almost everyday! It's a soft brush to use. It's a good value. It is very pricey but worth it.
Gaby C.
Tegucigalpa
es buena pero no es de las mejores verdaderamente creo que hay mejores que esta pero no es mala es facil de manejar
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Are natural brushes safe to clean using the same methods as artificial brushes?