jane iredale Beyond Matte Refill

Descriptions:

Beyond Matte® is carefully named because it is unlike any matifying powder created before. Based on a proprietary technology, Beyond Matte® not only eliminates shine for hours, it also absorbs oil, lessens transference, makes skin look smoother, refines pores, and increases the water resistancy of our minerals. Always on the lookout for environmentally sound ways to enhance product performance, Jane has included soothing jojoba seed oil into this formulation so skin appears touchably radiant as well as shine-free. For a High Definition-proof complexion that s always ready for its close-up, focus on Beyond Matte®. An HD matifying powder, available in four shades: Translucent - Use on any skin. Lilac - Use to brighten sallow tones. Peach - Use to warm up pale skin. Dark - Use on ethnic skins or as a bronzer Ultra water resistant formula guarantees com.

Does this all come in one palette?
What does the lilac color look like on? I would love to try this product to reduce oil and pores, but don’t know which color would look best.Thank You💋
Can this brand be found in stores or online? Never heard of it.
Start your review of jane iredale Beyond Matte Refill!
Product Highlights
“I would recommend this to everyone!” in reviews
“Together, they even out my skin tone and cover acne scars excellently, as well as cutting down on shine.” in reviews
“I definitely recommend buying this product. ” in reviews
“I love this product , especially that it's matte , matte is in style now and I just love it , I highly recommend it” in reviews
san diego
Review for: Translucent
Doesn't clog and goes on smooth. Healthy products and good for your skin. Doesn't show that you're wearing much make up at all, have received many compliments on their products. Skin has improved over time. However, not available at many places.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Review for: Translucent
Another amazing product that I have bought time and time again, Jane Iredale is slowly replacing all of my products. Not cakey, great staying power. I’m a huge fan.
I use this product daily. It gives me just the right coverage without being too heavy for my mature skin. I apply it with a brush and it goes on smoothly, and it looks natural on my face. I have used this product for over a year and have been very pleased.
Knoxville, TN
Love! My dermatologist recommended I use this as my skin is acne prone and oily. I don't even use a foundation I just use this and it's full coverage! I don't get oily and my pores aren't blocked
Fresno, CA
I love James face powders I pare this with the Bb cream at times! I love the color selection and that it's super easy to apply! I also like that it's hypoallergenic because I have such sensitive skin!
Sebastian, FL
Jane Iredale is my primary company for makeup for a number of reasons. The main one: Their stuff really works! This matifying powder is hands down the best I've tried (and believe you, me: I've tried dozens!) and it lasts for several hours even on my exceedingly oily skin. It is invisible on most skin tones, and can certainly be used without foundation. When combined with Jane Iredale primer, and foundation (liquid or powder) it packs a smooth, and natural punch! In summary: if you have oily, or combination skin, and are looking for a light yet powerful matifying powder that won't clog your pores, then this is decidedly worth a try!
I love the texture which is one of the important things I look for in makeup. It also is in acute packaging which is a plus. It's really nice color that works for my skin color which is yellowish/white. Very easy to blend. Definitely will buy it again
I am in love with this product. I tend to shy away from powder foundations because I feared it would make my face look cakey, that is not the case with this one. It goes on flawlessly and easily with light to medium coverage that you can build up to full. It looks very natural and lasts a decent time. Only downside is I do feel it does not last the 8+ hours you need for work or a day out. Still use it daily though.
Boston, MA
I use this after my Jane Iredale powder foundation. Together, they even out my skin tone and cover acne scars excellently, as well as cutting down on shine. I'm really happy with how long my skin stays matte with this powder! I don't have to use oil-absorbing sheets as often as I used to.
Jane's Matte Golden Glow is one of the best compact powders ever invented! No caking, creasing or harsh chemicals! Good for the skin and doesn't clog pores is a winner in my book!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...