Jane Iredale Beyond Matte?? Refill uploaded by KARLA G.Jane Iredale Beyond Matte?? Refill uploaded by Brittany H.

BY JANE IREDALE

Beyond Matte® is carefully named because it is unlike any matifying powder created before. Based on a proprietary technology, Beyond Matte® not only eliminates shine for hours, it also absorbs oil, lessens transference, makes skin look smoother, refines pores, and increases the water resistancy of our minerals. Always on the lookout for environmentally sound ways to enhance product performance, Jane has included soothing jojoba seed oil into this formulation so skin appears touchably radiant as well as shine-free. For a High Definition-proof complexion that s always ready for its close-up, focus on Beyond Matte®. An HD matifying powder, available in four shades: Translucent - Use on any skin. Lilac - Use to brighten sallow tones. Peach - Use to warm up pale skin. Dark - Use on ethnic skins or as a bronzer Ultra water resistant formula guarantees com see more...

• Does this work really well? Is it high end or low end?4 Answers
  • Does this truly work? Does it actually make your face stay matte ...3 Answers
  • My favorite powder foundation is the Dermablend Camo PF, does any...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love this product , especially that it's matte , matte is in style now and I just love it , I highly recommend it" in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend buying this product. " in 1 review
  • "Together, they even out my skin tone and cover acne scars excellently, as well as cutting down on shine." in 1 review
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the texture which is one of the important things I look for in makeup. It also is in acute packaging which is a plus. It's really nice color that works for my skin color which is yellowish/white. Very easy to blend. Definitely will buy it again
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Jane Iredale on and off for years! Their beyond matte pressed powder is good!! It always leaves a natural finish on my skin, but it's not the fullest coverage for a powder and the packaging could be better!
Viviana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented love the texture. I really recommend. Soft smooth feel. Love the scent as well
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very good product highly recommend it gives you a good effect and it doesn't look bad
mariah m.
I love this matte colors! I really like this one. I recommend you girls to get it.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Love this it's so amazing I highly recommend this product. It works wonders
Cathy C.
I use this product daily. It gives me just the right coverage without being too heavy for my mature skin. I apply it with a brush and it goes on smoothly, and it looks natural on my face. I have used this product for over a year and have been very pleased.
Rachel T.
Knoxville, TN
Love! My dermatologist recommended I use this as my skin is acne prone and oily. I don't even use a foundation I just use this and it's full coverage! I don't get oily and my pores aren't blocked
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love James face powders I pare this with the Bb cream at times! I love the color selection and that it's super easy to apply! I also like that it's hypoallergenic because I have such sensitive skin!
Ashlee W.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jane Iredale is my primary company for makeup for a number of reasons. The main one: Their stuff really works!

This matifying powder is hands down the best I've tried (and believe you, me: I've tried dozens!) and it lasts for several hours even on my exceedingly oily skin. It is invisible on most skin tones, and can certainly be used without foundation.
When combined with Jane Iredale primer, and foundation (liquid or powder) it packs a smooth, and natural punch!

In summary: if you have oily, or combination skin, and are looking for a light yet powerful matifying powder that won't clog your pores, then this is decidedly worth a try!
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work really well? Is it high end or low end?
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly work? Does it actually make your face stay matte and not look oily?
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Can this brand be found in stores or online? Never heard of it.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
Where can I buy this product from? And what is the cost?
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
Is this really worth the price/what is the longevity of this product? It's so pretty but I'm so unsure if I should purchase it or not.