jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Hyaluronic Serum

BY JANE IREDALE

A lightweight, non-greasy hyaluronic serum that replenishes and locks in moisture as it smooths, softens and brightens the skin.

• My skin has been getting dry lately, so I need to moistur...7 Answers
  • Who else loved their voxbox of this item this month?! 6 Answers
  • My friend Allison M. is looking for an alternative to thi...7 Answers
jane iredale BeautyPrep™  Hyaluronic Serum
jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Hyaluronic Serum

Start your review of jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Hyaluronic Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Reseda, CA
This helped my skin so much! lately my skin has been changing a lot and has become VERY combination skin. It helped keep my skin hydrated and plumped, especially in the dry areas around my mouth and chin. Would definitely purchase and add to skincare routine!
Cypress, CA
I was lucky enough to receive this product from influenster to try out and review. I love a good face serum I think it is so important to have a staple facial serum in your arsenal and if you are in the market for a new one this is definitely a good one to try out. I love that it is lightweight and doesn’t make your skin feel greasy
Geneva , IL
I liked this serum. I used it under makeup and I thought it made my makeup look smooth and flawless. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it seemed like I got oily after a little while, which doesn’t happen when I don’t use the serum. I just blotted and was good to go.
Saginaw, MI
This hyaluronic serum had me more than excited for the results - but what I seemed to end up with was a glorified primer for my face. I felt like it left me with an almost microfiber finish (eew) and didn’t sink into my skin well. For the price, I wouldn’t purchase it in the store.
Centr Moriches, NY
WOW. okay. If you have fine lines around your face/eyes and foundation breaks apart in this area.... USE THIS. The hyaluronic gel really helps makeup look flawless and skin supple. I dont remember the last time I had to touch up my makeup bc fine lines. I thank this product.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This serum has made such a difference in the texture of my skin!!! After about a week of using this product, my skin look better with and without makeup. I wish that the texture was thicker, but it is a serum!
Austin, TX
It was hydrating, and I never experienced any breakouts while I was using it. It made my skin feel very smooth and plump, and never oily. I feel like overall this product was very gentle and got the job done.
Lansdale , PA
Soft and nice texture. I do think this provides a really nice moisturizing effect to the skin. As someone with acne prone skin however, this product did cause some irritation and slight breakouts. I let my mother use it who’s main concern is moisture and she absolutely loves it.
Pflugerville, TX
Works really good and doesn’t feel greasy. The texture is clear and it absorbs easily to the face. Would definitely purchase again to add to my night Time skin care routine.
Silverdale , WA
The Jane Iredale Hyaluronic serum is a clear thick consistency with virtually no scent. To apply I work in sections as it is quickly absorbed upon application. Working in sections allows me to get the most out of this product. Instantly hydrating, soothing, and reduces fine lines. After a week of consistent use I’ve noticed a difference in my skin, appearance is healthy and glowing. The price is $52 and available online. The way I apply though, I use a small amount so it will last me a long time.
Disclaimer, I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes.
[product:beautypreptm-hyaluronic-serum]
Brandon, MS
How well does this work and how long does it take to see the results? Is it worth the price?
Cedar Grove, NC
How long,does,it take to,start brighting the skin and what,is the cost ?
Does this leave a "film" on your skin and how does your makeup do being applied over this product?
My friend Allison M. is looking for an alternative to this serum! Something that’s not $52 does anyone have any suggestions?

jane iredale BeautyPrep™  Hyaluronic Serum

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email