Makeupjane iredale
BeautyPrep Face Toner

jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner

BeautyPrep™ Face Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner!
Phoebe H.
Los Angeles, CA
jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner uploaded by Phoebe H.
Smells great. Feels very natural. The ingredients are natural so I feel safe when using it as a primer. I like the smell.
Abigail S.
College Sta, TX
Really like this toner. Wasn’t sure about the citrus smell at first, but it once you apply it it’s not overwhelming and a actually feels very refreshing. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jeannie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly didn’t see how good this product was the sample was so small. Can’t tell if it made a difference using it or not . So I don’t have much to say about it . I wouldn’t purchase it . I’m not a fan.
Terra J.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
I was so excited to see that I had received this toner in my vb!!! I had never heard of this brand before, and I’m so glad I got this as a complimentary gift! I have used it so many times and I cannot believe how good it is! I highly recommend giving this a go! It’s definitely worth the money. I’ll be purchasing a full size bottle once this is gone!
Danika B.
First of all, the scent is amazing! Lemony and fresh, can't go wrong there. Some citrus based products can be too strong of smell but this is perfect. Now, on to the actual toning job -- not quite positive if it matches up to my vinegar, but the two make for a good combo to switch it up once in awhile.
Candy N.
I received this toner complimentary for testing purposes in my voxbox to try out with the Jane Iredale mineral make up and I wasn’t impressed with the line in general, lots of room for improvement in my opinion (with toners I normally can tell a difference but with this one I couldn’t at all other than toner is always apart of my routine so that’s that but would I purchase this or recommend to others no). I have oily / combo skin but more on oily side and this did really nothing for me other than just made my skin feel like I was ready for the next step and If you’re not into the whole natural “lemongrassy” scent I wouldn’t recommend this, it didn’t bother me too bad (it’s not like the smell is that overwhelming) but I just wasn’t too crazy about the smell, but that’s a personal preference thing. I will give 5 + stars for packaging and the best thing is the convenient pump that you just set your cotton ball on and push down once and that’s the amount you need so this would be great to travel with however I don’t plan to purchase this one , I used it twice and then went back to my regular toner. Glad I got to try this out though
jessica E.
Chelsea, MA
Worked really good smells really good yes I would rebuy helped make my face feel soft with the face cleanser , I would recommend this product and it was packaged nicely when I got it in the mail , love love love
Ruth V.
jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner uploaded by Ruth V.
Review for: 88.7ml/3oz
I really love this product. I received free to try out from @Influenster and I have to say in love. Feels nice and gentle and leaves my skin soft. Very effective and I would purchase it.
Krista U.
Niagara Falls, NY
I honestly wasnt crazy about this one. The scent wasnt all that great and I didnt see any distinctive results. Redness was still present always. It wasnt terrible just not the best one I've ever used
Natalie W.
Catskill, NY
I received this free in my VoxBox. I loved the whole line. It feels very holistic and natural, refreshing, too. It all smells lovely, herbally and citrusy, if you like that. The toner may not be NECESSARY, but it sure feels nice. If you use it after you remove your. makeup, you'll likely find that it still picks up traces of leftover makeup, so you feel extra clean.

Looking for your answer?