jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Cleanser

BeautyPrep™ Face Cleanser

Is this too strong for sensitive skin?
Start your review of jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Cleanser!
Illsie A.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
This did not work for me, it did not made my face look or feel any different, especially if i am adding it as a primer before makeup.
May B.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoyed this cleanser. It had a fresh and citrusy scent which was eye opening in the morning. It wasn't drying and it left my skin feeling moisturized.
Terra B.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
I received this from Influenster and fell in love with it immediately!!! I was so happy to see that I had gotten it in my box! It’s very gently on the face and leaves you feeling clean and smooth. I use it a few times a week. I’ll be purchasing a full size when it’s empty. I highly recommend this!
Danika B.
Love, love, love this product. It smells heavenly, it works miracles, and in the end, there's one consumer who is left feeling like an angel on cloud 9 -- Basked in beauty and external care, which makes for a warm and happy heart.
Candy N.
I received this product in a beautiful kit compliments of Influenster, the packaging was beautiful (5 + stars , they even sealed the package with dried lavender, nice touch ! ) This was my first time using this cleanser, I didn’t have any issues with it, it smells clean and makes your skin feel as though you washed with a gentle cleanser such as cetaphil so I wouldn’t have purchased this on my own although like I said the packaging would’ve tempted me or if it came with other product. Left my face feeling clean / not greasy / and ready for make up. I used this like twice and went back to my “good stuff “ I wasn’t super impressed but it served a basic cleanser purpose (aka I wouldn’t waste my money on this one in my opinion).
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I received this product in a VoxBox to review and give my unbiased opinion. I couldn't use this no matter how wonderful it smells which made me so sad! I did a skin test for this sense I didn't do so with the other two I received and it was fine until I applied it on my face. I still got the burning sensation.
Monika F.
This is perfect for autumn and winter use, I like packaging it is simple but also I can see immediately. This product cleans effectively
Nashika S.
I enjoyed the fresh clean scent of this product. Kind of felt like a micellar water to me. I used it with a cotton pad and it felt really nice and was easy to use.
Chanique H.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the fresh lemon scent that this product has. It’s gentle on skin and non-drying. There are a few things I didn’t like about this product, it doesn’t lather and in order to get the product out I had to shake the bottle vigorously.
Amy I.
Houston , TX
jane iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner This product really helps your pores . The smell was pretty good too. It left my face feeling fresh while it removed my makeup as well. I would definitely purchase this product.