BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Sheer powder that imparts a smooth matte finish Rice starch absorbs excess oil without drying skin Comfortable to wear under or over mineral foundation Leaves you a fresh & shine-free complexion all day Ideal for use as a finishing powder touch-ups or translucent foundation.

Buy on Nordstrom
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
This was suggested to me when I was struggling to have clear skin. I was usin gliquid foundation, concealer and bb cream everyday and my skin never improved. I learned mineral makeup is the best for your skin. After ditching liquid makeup my skin has never been so clear! This product provides natural buildable coverage. This makeup can be used by everyone and should be used by everyone. What makes this powder so special is how fine the mineral powder particles are. This powder is great for sensitive skin and all ages and skin types I use this and under eye concealer and I'm good to go!
Karen N.
Review for: Amazing Matte more...
This powder is very smooth and light weight it doesn't make my face look Cakey at all. However, you do need to reapply the powder throughout the day.
Paige D.
Lincoln, NE
I love this product because it leaves my face feeling great and never clogs my pores! It is a staple in my makeup collection
Sophia M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Amazing Matte more...
Beautiful silky matte finish without drying your skin!! Love love love this lines powders! If you can find it, I’d buy it!
Nicole N.
Marblehead, MA
Pricey, so I'm not likely to repurchase. Works alright, nothing transformative. The jar tends to get messy.