jane iredale Amazing Base Loose Minerals SPF 20

Descriptions:

Exceptional Coverage Get the exceptional coverage you crave with Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Foundation Powder. This loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection covers any skin distraction including redness and brown spots. Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea, this water-resistant formula makes skin look luminous and feel like silk. Loose mineral foundation with exceptional coverage Offers UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection Makes skin luminous and silky Especially Suited For: Skin with eczema or rosacea Essential Elements: Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Free of: Oil, talc, dyes, parabens For Best Effect: Cleanse the face and moisturize. Lightly dip each side of a brush into the minerals. Tap off any excess using the side of the jar. Using the lid, work the minerals into the brush until all powder is absorbed. Apply the minerals in thin layers using downward strokes. Begin application where you want the most coverage, then lightly layer over the rest of the face and neck.

What brush do people use with this
What kind of coverage does this have? And does it last all day?
Start your review of jane iredale Amazing Base Loose Minerals SPF 20!
deja F.
Mesquite, TX
I thought this was too messy and didn't wear long enough for my taste. Not a fan
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Very pricey! but it is full coverage and so easy to apply. overall i love this product
Maria S.
Wow now what can I say this brand is a little pricey but it works wonders and it's well worth it!
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
jane iredale Amazing Base Loose Minerals SPF 20 uploaded by Maggie R.
Bought from Dermstore. I wanted a mineral foundation with good SPF and I got one! I wore this foundation for 3 years. I alternated it with several other mineral foundations including Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown. Iradale in ivory was the best color match out of the 3 brands I tried.

Pros: easy to apply with a kabuki brush.  It will last all day, even through a workout, although I wouldn't recommend that because it made my face sting when I sweat. Another con is that it is very drying. Cruelty free. Certified natural and organic by ECOCERT.

Cons: This foundation is not suited for dry skin.

I would recommend it to those with oily to normal skin. I was sad to have to stop using it when my skin dried out. Now looking for a foundation more suited to my skin type. jane iredale Amazing Base Loose Minerals SPF 20

Cons: This foundation is not suited for dry skin.

Gladys E.
Amazing product covers nicely and it's super light weight makeup it's on the pricer side but it's really worth it
Lauren C.
This is full coverage at its best. Covers everything but still feels light on the skin.
Matthew M.
Jasper, IN
I give this loose mineral powder SPF 28 five star rating because it is very good and very easy to apply. It gives you a nice bronze to look at Kaman nice packaging it works very well with my skin tone and my skin type I would highly recommend this to other people.
Elaine C.
Dallas
I love a good powder like this! I actually use it as a bronzer by dipping my brush in and tapping the excess off on the side. A little bit goes a very long way with this product. Would buy again and would recommend
haley W.
Lawton Oklahoma
Purchased at: ULTA
I strayed away from this and came back because i realize it was the only mineral foundation that was natural and glowing without the sheen sparkly look. I got this is warm sienna i'm an Nc42. I have used BE before and started getting allergic and itchy..that was when my quest for mineral...
Emilie T.
I guess it’s fine. I don’t really notice anything when I use this. Definitely a “no makeup” look. Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15