BY JANE INC #35 in Headaches & Migraines

Pamper yourself with beautiful botanical designs! Our Lavender Therapeutic Hothouse Headache/Sinus Pillows are designed to cover the sinus cavities, ease breathing and encourage relation. Filled with the finest French Provencal Lavender and flax seeds. The printed side is made of a soft linen and silk blend fabric, while the back is a solid color of silk in a complementary color. Available in different designs. see more...

• Where could I purchase these?1 Answers
  • How big of a pillow is this? Is it like a normal pillow size?1 Answers
  • How much does this pillow cost? Would love to have one of these d...3 Answers
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
This pillow is really amazing, I mean depending on where you buy this from, it can be pretty pricey. I found mine on sale on Amazon, and during allergy season and flu season this is really one of the best things to have around to help clear up my nasal passages. I don't like Vix Vapor rubs, so this was an alternative. and it works so well. I love this product.
Christina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the lavender smell and it's a great tool to have during cold/allergy/flu seasons. Vicks vapor rub is extremely overpowering so this is a really great alternative. Only downside is that it's pretty pricey.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
I love this pillow! It really is a lifesaver during allergy season! Definitely recommend if you don't mind spending a bit.
Esther F.
These are just so pretty!!! I love a nice comfortable pillow, and this does well for me!! Not one bad thing to say :)
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
I heard just great thigs about this pillow. i love lavender , it reminds me the spa. i need one pillow like this
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
If you like the smell of lavender you will love this pillow. Lavender always puts me right to sleep.
Olivia S.
How much does this pillow cost? Would love to have one of these during allergy season.
Kaitlyn D.
How big of a pillow is this? Is it like a normal pillow size?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Where could I purchase these?