BY JANE

Jane Fan Club 01 Blackest Curl Curling Mascara
  • "Mascara holds and curls very nicley, i love it and it has a very long lasting syrum with it, and its very afforidable to :)" in 4 reviews
Avery M.
This Mascara is very convenient for travel bags and easy to use wand helps with not smudging or clumsiness on the tip of your eyelashes. It's dark tinted color helps give you that natural finish. It's very affordable and great for people just starting off in makeup.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Jane makeup is so nostalgic for me! It was THE brand in the early 2000's and I remember loving everything that I had! This mascara is the ultimate drug store mascara. I would totally buy it again and recommend it.
Nikki P.
The mascara is good I have only tried it couple of time, and I like it so far. It curls my lashes just the right amount and it's really dark
Ashley D.
Goffstown
One of my favorites so far! Definitely recommended and a great price. Easy to find at local drug stores and Walmart/target
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Lessly H.
Metter, GA
This mascara is great it has a really nice dark color to it and what I love is that is not clumpy at all
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
This mascara is awesome I love it it leaves the lashes looking really good I love it
Victoria P.
Canada
The colour is very bold and shiny. My eyelashes were very curly after putting it on. Really great product.
Emily M.
I know you're wondering If this works it does it curls you're lashes and the colour is really bold.
Camila P.
New Jersey
It curls really well my lashes and gives them a really nice color. Good lasting!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
How do you girls like this product? Does it really work good?
Lorena H.
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?