Jane. Cream Eye Shadow

by Jane.

More Shimmer, More Shine, and More Glitter. Super velvety-smooth eye shadow cream. Perfect for parties and super glam events. Go for an all out glitter effect or incorporate one of more of these shades with other eye shadows for a variety of looks Illuminate eyes with Jane s high shimmer cream-to-powder eye shadow.  The silky smooth, smudge-proof formula provides long lasting, crease-free color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jane. Cream Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
maia K.
new castle, DE
i think cream eyeshadow is not for blending but its electric looking is very interesting. it is more long lasting than powder eyeshadow
Megan M.
I bought both "'Tini Beauty Eyetini" cream eye shadow and "Jane's" cream eye shadow because I was able to get them at exceptional prices. The colors are pretty much the same--a golden copper, which I will use over my entire lids occasionally or sometimes just dot above my pupil to make my eyes look bigger and more attractive. "'Tini Beauty" was easy to apply and stays pliable until you get the look you want. Jane, surprisingly, was not very pigmented. It took several swipes to get any color at all. Moreover, it dried so quickly that I was unable to manipulate it with brushes, sponges, or my finger. Cream eye shadow is a great idea, but this was disappointing when I couldn't even get it on correctly. I'm glad I didn't spend a great deal of money on it.
Haley B.
These are only okay for me. I have only had them for a few months and one of them is drying out already. I do like that they come in a tube with a doe foot applicator.
Stephanie C.
1,121 reviews
Never heard or tried Jane products before but the packaging is darn tootin adorable and I love eye-shadow creams and the color is so so so gorgeous... Can't wait to get one...
Shannon S.
Bellmawr, NJ
Absolutely stunning shade. it is even more gorgeous when you make a smokey eye with a brown and white. goes on very easily, stays on for hours, doesn't crease with a primer.
member-df57a550b
The color is really nice and unique ,it's has a shimmery metallic sheen when applied to the eyes.
Elisabeth P.
Lugo, Lugo
3,001 reviews
Me gustaría probarlos para poder dar mi opinión sobre el producto y hacer la reseña en la web y páginas sociales y recomendar a las influensters de esta web y en mi ámbito familiar y social #voxbox #influenster

Looking for your answer?