BY JANE.

More Shimmer, More Shine, and More Glitter. Super velvety-smooth eye shadow cream. Perfect for parties and super glam events. Go for an all out glitter effect or incorporate one of more of these shades with other eye shadows for a variety of looks Illuminate eyes with Jane s high shimmer cream-to-powder eye shadow.  The silky smooth, smudge-proof formula provides long lasting, crease-free color. see more...

Megan M.
I bought both "'Tini Beauty Eyetini" cream eye shadow and "Jane's" cream eye shadow because I was able to get them at exceptional prices. The colors are pretty much the same--a golden copper, which I will use over my entire lids occasionally or sometimes just dot above my pupil to make my eyes look bigger and more attractive. "'Tini Beauty" was easy to apply and stays pliable until you get the look you want. Jane, surprisingly, was not very pigmented. It took several swipes to get any color at all. Moreover, it dried so quickly that I was unable to manipulate it with brushes, sponges, or my finger. Cream eye shadow is a great idea, but this was disappointing when I couldn't even get it on correctly. I'm glad I didn't spend a great deal of money on it.
Jennifer O.
I got two of the Jane Cream Eye Shadow colors as a free gift when I purchased a few things from Ulta. At first I wasn't sure about them, but so far I am really liking them. The application is simple - put a bit on your eye lid and then blend to cover the entire lid. You can build the color to create the look/intensity you want for day or night wear. I haven't used it with any other shadow yet but I am sure it would work great to layer the colors or mix with another shadow. I use a primer with the shadow and haven't had a problem with creasing or color migration.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Absolutely stunning shade. it is even more gorgeous when you make a smokey eye with a brown and white. goes on very easily, stays on for hours, doesn't crease with a primer.
Stephanie C.
Never heard or tried Jane products before but the packaging is darn tootin adorable and I love eye-shadow creams and the color is so so so gorgeous... Can't wait to get one...
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
These are only okay for me. I have only had them for a few months and one of them is drying out already. I do like that they come in a tube with a doe foot applicator.
The color is really nice and unique ,it's has a shimmery metallic sheen when applied to the eyes.
maia k.
New Castle, DE
i think cream eyeshadow is not for blending but its electric looking is very interesting. it is more long lasting than powder eyeshadow