Jane Cosmetics Jane Lipkick Ribbons Lip gloss uploaded by Carole M.Jane Cosmetics Jane Lipkick Ribbons Lip gloss uploaded by Carole M.

BY JANE COSMETICS

• What is your favorite color from the Jane Cosmetics Lipkick Ribbo...1 Answers
  • 😲 what dollar tree did you find that at? I'm a dollar tree junky ...1 Answers
  • How well does this stay on?good for a short time or a day long?1 Answers
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Pleasantly surprised to find this at DT ! Love the vibrancy - range of colors and the inventively smart packaging, as the underside has a flip style to open, separate compartment that holds an (included w/ purchase) re-usable lip brush and an conveniently attached mirror for easy application(s). Perfect " go to " item to keep stashed in your purse and the colors are both on trend for Spring/Summer wear.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never can find this anywhere but the local dollar store and so I purchase it there
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used this brand before . Willing to try to see if a good brand or not . I hope the make up its not cheap.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been able to find Jane cosmetics anywhere for the last few years, maybe it's not sold in Canada anymore. But when I could buy from this brand, I did. I loved these lip glosses, they were all such pretty, wearable colours, and I loved the compact!
allison g.
Tomah, WI
How well does this stay on?good for a short time or a day long?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Is it good? and where to buy? looks like you can take it only on eBay
Sarah W.
Portage, MI
What is your favorite color from the Jane Cosmetics Lipkick Ribbons Lip Gloss?
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
😲 what dollar tree did you find that at? I'm a dollar tree junky and I have to agree with pretty much everything on your list but when I saw that I was like whaaaaa? lucky