Jane Cosmetics Eye Shadow uploaded by Taylor B.

BY JANE COSMETICS

Radiate warmth and wonder through your eyes with Jane's shimmery Eye Shadow. A high-performance product at an affordable price, the petal soft formula contains intense shimmer in a gorgeous array of shades. (After all, Jane believes that confidence comes in many colors!) Each eye shadow is embossed with the brand's signature blooms-Jane's symbol for empowering women and inspiring social good. see more...

• Are there any colors that do not have a shimmer to them?1 Answers
  • Is this highly pigmented?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
I have 3 of the Jane eyeshadows and really like all of them, especially the shade Earth. It is a rusty dark brown and it applies smoothly and blends out well. Goes really well with blue eyes!
Sarah A.
I love these eye shadows so much. My go to is Lotus which is a champagne shimmer color. I never expected that when I paid 8 dollars for this shadow I would get such amazing pigmentation. I can use it as an all over shade on lazy days, and inner corner highlight, and even a cheek highlight. I highly recommend this brand.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadow sate very pigmented and are very blendable . Will be buy more soon .
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow. it's very pigmented and long lasting. they have gorgeous colors.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic favorite I wish it was easier to find this is an amazing brand and great quality
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Way to chalky and has a lot of fall out. Better to go someplace else for eye shadows.
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this one. It has some fall out but has a beautiful color selection perfect for fall
Nikita S.
San Jose, CA
Is this highly pigmented?
Kelly W.
Are there any colors that do not have a shimmer to them?