BY JANE COSMETICS

Enhance your inner glow with Jane's Bronzing Powder, a high-performance product at an affordable price that provides an endless summer flush without the harmful rays. The vitamin E-packed formula is velvet soft and easy to blend, perfect to create a sun-kissed glow or for contouring and shading. It's embossed with the brand's signature blooms-Jane's symbol for empowering women and inspiring social good. see more...

• What stores normally carries the Jane product I got a sample in m...5 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Review for: INSPIRE (SOFT) more...
I loved this bronzer. I got it with one of my ipsy bags and it was amazing. I had never heard of the brand but it's such a beautiful bronzer. It's almost buttery,creamy but a powder consistency if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend it. Great pigment for people who want that bronzey glow but not too shiny.
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
This is my to go bronzer, I love the shade Dream I use it as both bronzer and shadow. I got this in clearance at BEALLS and I have not seen it there since then. I recorded my first YouTube vids with this. Love
Jada J.
Review for: GIVE (RICH) more...
I love this bronzer I use it all the time, it's pigmented and buildable. The only thing is that it's very easy to use to much. It has a matte finish which I prefer. I would buy it again because it's a good drugstore product.
Laura B.
Review for: INSPIRE (SOFT) more...
This is such a great bronzer for my fair skin. I use it to warm up the perimeter and contour. It blends out nicely and the pan is pretty big. For the price you really cannot beat this product. I found it at Ulta on the way to the check out and I'm sure glad I gave it a chance.
Cristine L.
Love this matte bronzer. Just the right shade of brown without being too orange or over the top. Very natural tan color and also BUILDABLE which is always a plus. I highly recommended this product to others whom are seeking a natural bronze
Vishal G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This bronzer blends like a dream and it is so smooth and natural looking. Not too ashy or too orange-looking. It was not that expensive either. Around $10 I think.
Alannah U.
I received this product in a gift bag and I thought it was full of cheap makeup, but I was wrong. The "Jane" products have proven to be good quality for me with no disappointments. This bronzer makes me look like a glowing sun-kissed doll. Other than that, the packaging is sturdy and can be tossed around in my bag full of many things without becoming damaged.
Angiee A.
This is a great drugstore bronzer! I have the shade "give" and I honestly think it has a better staying power than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette contour shades. The only thing with this shade is that it is warm toned so make sure to blend very well in to skin. Also start off with a little bit and build it up because it is very pigmented.
Emmy C.
Gilroy, CA
Great bronzer. It is hard to find a matte bronzer that is creamy, and tends to last all day. After searching for a few months I came across this product. This product is amazing. It's a perfect color for my light skin tone and is creamy and applies beautifully. Definitely recommend this for fair skin people!
C C.
This is a decent drugstore bronzer. It is matte and great for fair skin. I like a high end bronzer better but this one can do the job just make sure you don't put too much on because then it may look orange. This could be called a benefit hoola dupe because it is a similar color and consistency.
SALLY M.
What stores normally carries the Jane product I got a sample in my Ipsy bag. But cannot find it anywhere sold around my area
Heidy F.
Is this a good bronzer??