Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll Light Foaming Mousse uploaded by Kei H.

BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

For Smooth Styles, Wrapping or Setting Hair. Homegrown hair care. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free. Hair color safe Wrap & Roll is a light foaming mousse designed for wrapping, setting and smoothing hair. Its amazing! It dries quickly, leaves your hair soft, adds outstanding shine and does not flake. Great for smooth styles and managing frizz! Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. see more...

Buy on Target*
Zoey C.
Love this very lightweight I use it to refresh my curls in the morning and makes them look like I just washed my hair. The price is good for the product for what you getting because it is vegan which I do love
Kei H.
Definitely worth the money I'm almost out I've been using the foam wrap with my setting rods to girl my hair that extra sleek and shine look without drying my hair out this is a wonderful brand my hair loves and accept everything from this line Jane Carter solution is one of my favorite brands
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I've been using the  Jane Carter Wrap & Roll Mousse to set my wet hair for the past few months.. After I wash my hair, I pump a generous amount of mouse into my wet hair, set it in pin curls and sleep in it over night.  I'm not certain about the longevity of it maintaining my style but it does a good job at helping with the frizz.
Danielle I.
Left my hair soft and it also adds some shine to my hair, and the best part is it does not flake. The ingredients are amazing and doesn't make my hair super hard. My roller sets always come out great. For all the natural girls out there that a sensitive about ingredients this is awesome.
Ashley A.
Bronx, Ny
My allll time favorite product for my hair ! My hair is really curly so this product just helps keep everything moisturized! It's a mouse type when you pump it out but it does not leave your hair crunchy or hard at all I love it!
Symone S.
I really love this product! It does not have to just be for setting your hair. You can also use it for twist outs, braid outs, smoothing your hair into a bun, and wash-n-gos. It leaves my hair moisturized, but light & fluffy. It also adds a nice sheen to my hair.
Monique A.
I try this product on a roller set and it was good it just left flakes in my hair. it doesn't mix well with creams i know now to put a light weight leave-in with this product... but it holds well.
Rachel C.
Boone, NC
My favorite setting lotion to use for protective styling. It traps in moisture and leaves a brilliant shine on curls
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I use this when I do perm rod sets and it works so well! I don't need too much product for each section, it's light weight, doesn't flake, doesn't get crunchy, and is a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend it!
Kristen H.
I was wondering, is this product good for trying to roller set your hair? Like will it help to give smoother results at the end? My roller sets are always poofy.
Jasmin T.
I was wondering if anyone experienced any flaking with this product?
Elaine R.
I'm trying to go natural, will this help my curls when I do perm rods??!