BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

For De-Tangling and Protecting Hair From Heat Styling and The Sun. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner conditions the hair as it de-tangles. Penetrating hummectants increase hairs ability to hold moisture. Panthenol seals the hair shaft, creating optimum shine and manageability. Aloe Vera and essential oils deliver a protective barrier to the hair and scalp preventing additional damage from heat styling. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retaile. see more...

• I have straight/slightly wavy hair and it gets SO KNOTTY ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this product in the store multiple times and ...2 Answers
  • Does this do well with kinky curly hair textures? I need ...1 Answers
Casey M.
Jackson, Ms
This product is FABULOUS, I have curly hair that’s also@color treated. And it leaves my hair soft and feeling so good. It’s also a detangles, and it also works for all types of hair ! Which is awesome 😎#leaveinconditioner #janecarter
Ashley R.
I’ve seen a lot of curly hair bloggers use this product so i figured I’d give it a try. I usually use this leave in if i know I’m going to use a heavier styler. I also use this leave in to refresh my curls sometimes. Other than that, i personally prefer to use a leave in with more hold.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I use this product every day after the shower. I have wavy hair that can be unmanageable and incredibly tangly. This really helps me run a brush through it and keeps it smooth. It also has a nice fresh smell. I bought it at a local Cvs!
Kiera W.
I recently purchased this after reading reviews, and I have to say this product is amazing! I’ve been using it on my Brazilian hair and it makes the hair so soft and feeling brand new!
Patrizia H.
Kent
I have tried MANY leave-in CONDITIONERS only to be left with hair that either felt like straw or felt stiff like too much gel or hair spray. I have naturally curly hair and I want something that doesn't have: alcohol, dimethicone/silicone, urea, lanolin, mineral oil or sulfate (these leave my hair dry, brittle and hard to the touch). I bought Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner today and after ONE application of spritzing in my hair, my curls are baby soft. I can't stop touching my hair. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT and will be buying up a case before they decide to remove it from the market or change the formula (has happened to me in the past numerous times). I don't like that weighed down feeling, I don't like that stiff & crunchy feel/texture and it's embarrassing when my hair feels and LOOKS like dried straw. 'm loving the soft, free falling, frizz free curls that are the results of this product. I would highly recommend!!!

Debra B.
My hair absolutely loves this leave in conditioner. It makes my curls soft enough to detangle them with ease. This product is a must have in every naturals hair collection.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is a nice moisturizing curl refresher, but if you want to use it as your baseline leave in conditioner it might not cut it. My curls are fine and my hair is shorter than usual right now and it still gave me no moisture on wet hair. I will use it on dry though when I need a moisture boost! Very watery, but good fragrance and also not the best detangling product so if you’re looking for slip, I’d look elsewhere.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This leave in conditioner is good for those girls who like me in spite of having curly hair use the heat but do not want to expose it to the easy break of this, this not only protects from the heat but also from the sun is an excellent product, Would buy again.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this leave in after trying it out at the natural hair salon i went to a few weeks ago . the scent reminds of powdery fresh, baby scent lol not sure how to explain the scent . it was a bit pricey but reasonable at the same time because a little bit goes a long way. its a light weifht leave in . so uf you want soemhing extra might want a cream leave in condituoner . made my hair soft but ts not something i think i will repurchase , probably can find somehing more cheaper thay does the same . i will say that if you are ingredient conscious then this is a product you will enjoy because it has great ingredients .
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
I purchased this product from Ulta a few weeks back because I was in desperate need for a leave-in conditioner. Overall, I do like the product and it does what its supposed to... however, I have used better leave-in conditioners in the past for around the same price. The smell isn't that great but smell isn't that important to me. It's definitely a light weight leave-in conditioner so if you're looking for something with intense moisturizing power this might not be for you. However, it you want some light moisture and detangling without weighing your hair down then I think overall this is a great product.
Danielle C.
chepachet , RI
I have seen this product in the store multiple times and I'm wondering if it is a decent leave in conditioner?
Britney J.
Does this do well with kinky curly hair textures? I need to find some outstanding leave in products for my curly hair...
Emily M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have straight/slightly wavy hair and it gets SO KNOTTY so quickly. I'm looking for some type of product to help me with that problem and have heard decent things about this product. Do you think this will help me?
𝐿𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒶 c.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Is this designed for thick or fine hair? Sometimes I find they are too heavy for my fine hair

Amazon