BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

For Deep Conditioning and Hair Repair. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner contains a blend of naturally enriched plant botanicals that repair the hair and nourish the scalp. Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, and Mullen Extracts seal in Moisture, creating long lasting shine and greater manageability. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. Jane Carter Solution guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers,. see more...

Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I have been using Jane Carter products for a couple of years now. I used to be able to find some of her products at Target, but not anymore. I have curly, color-treated hair and I need a good conditioner that softens and moisturizes my hair well. This is one of the conditioners I use on a regular basis.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I came across the little sample bag at target, After using on my daughters hair. It was amazing. I tried a different natural brand and it wasn't has good as Jane Carter. Her hair was hard to manage until Moisture Nourishing Shampoo, Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner. She is a mixed bby with very curl thick hair. It was hard for me until I started using the Shampoo and Conditioner
amari t.
Atlanta, GA
OH MY GOD this is one of the best hair products you could use if you have natural hair and you love your curls you can buy from your local vitamin shop i truly love this product.
millennial d.
Great slip
Great smell
Great product!!!!

Provides tons of slip allowing for a success detangling process with minimum shedding
Morgan B.
I love this conditioner, it always revives my hair and it smells great. I pretty much love anything from Jane Carters line.
Sttefany E.
Best slip ever i just love it.. i can detangle my hair with my fingers. i have 3b curls. the scent is not too strong.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Love this conditioner it smells great and makes my hair feel awesome!! If you haven't tried it you need to!
Kimberly B.
Portland, OR
Hmmmm I wasn't fully impress. I feel like it's not for someone that has 4c textured hair. :-(
Sonia V.
Bonjour, j'ai eu la possibilité de tester les produits Jane Carter Solution Notamment le replenishing conditionner qui est mon gros coup de coeur. On peut retrouver ce produit sur www.amazon.fr. je le recommande absolument. Il convient à tous les types de cheveux surtout bouclés et frisés. Nourris, répare, assouplit et aide au démêlage. J' ai adoré le tester. Le produit respecte la nature des cheveux et ne contient pas d'ingrédients agressifs pour les cheveux afro.
Maria M.
DORAL
BEST conditioner for detangling. I was shook of how good it worked for detangling!!! The smell it is not my favorite at all that’s why the 3 stars. But the detangling and softness, uhh! Perfect!! The size is pretty small for its target that it’s natural curly girls though, and we always need a lot.

back