BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

All Natural. For dry hair and dry skin. Home grown hair care. No more dry hair. No more dry skin Nourish & Shine is made from all natural ingredients. Use a small amount to add shine to hair, to nourish and repair, soften and keep skin moist and supple. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. Jane Carter Solution guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is cov. see more...

Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine
  • "A little goes a long way and it does create great shine on my hair but unlike most people I hate the smell." in 2 reviews
  • "Yes, it is on the expensive side, but it is well worth it." in 1 review
  • "I found this to be a bit heavy on my hair, but actually liked it better on my skin." in 1 review
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire Jane Carter Solutions line but this is probably my favorite. This, like some of the other products is pricey at about $20 but you pay for quality. It helps moisturize and stretch my type 4 hair and can even be used on skin. It's not a styling cream and I love using it after blow drying my hair as well.
Odry S.
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are in search of a sealant for your twist outs or braid outs... This is it, I have 4b hair and this is my favorite oil, it's on the pricey side but you can find good deals on eBay. It smell like mangos and pineapples! And it's perfect for mini twists A++
Briana W.
Briana W.
Tallahassee, FL
Great product! I bought it from Sally's after watching videos on facebook about Jane Carter products. This made my 4A hair soft and shiny and I am definitely a fan! I'm thinking about buying her whole line. The only con so far is the price of it.
Toya H.
Toya H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pomade. Or whatever it's considered to be. It doesn't have a great smell, but a little goes a long way. It's on the pricey side, but it does exactly what it says it'll do: NOURISH & SHINE! Will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amaaazing! It's on the pricy side but it's sooo worth it. You can not only use it for your hair but for your skin as well. The ingredients are so clean and pure, it's incredible. It's great to use after you've finished styling your hair. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and scrunch it into your hair. It will seal all the moisture into your hair and ends. It leaves the hair sooo soft!!! It's worth the money!
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a favorite hair moisturizer of mine. It has a thicker consistency because of the shea butter in it, but it doesn't weigh my hair down like she's butter usually does. It gives my hair great shine and some hold when I do twist out styles. It has a nice smell also. Very moisturizing. I haven't used it on my skin, only my hair. But I may try that next. It's definitely a must-have product for me!!
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and works better. This product is amazing to tame that frizzy hair or get a sleek look with one product. Also amazing for leave in conditioner when you have a mane like mine. Not the easiest thing to find but with the effort to locate.
Marcia G.
Marcia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream Jane has the best natural hair produrby far. I love it. Although the price is ridiculous this is still my favorite and go to.
Sunny 2.
Sunny 2.
East Coast
Nourish and Shine is my favorite product to use for twists and braided styles. It provides amazing shine and helps my hair retain moisture for days. It has become too expensive to use regularly because my hair has grown out a bit. I highly recommended this product. It is not heavily scented and is easier to apply than traditional Shea butter. A reluctant Winter staple, but a staple just the same.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product so much! It gives my hair a great shine and keeps it moisturized. My wallet cries every time I buy it because it's pretty expensive. A little goes a long way and it is definitely worth the price.
Emma R.
Emma R.
How does this stuff work on really thick curly hair?
Shaundel N.
Shaundel N.
Bronx, NY
How long does the shine last ?
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Pontiac, MI
How does this compare to Eco styler gel?
Kenya W.
Kenya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How did you all use this? It's pretty expensive but I'll try it if it's worth it.... I do not like for my hair to feel heavy and greasy will it? Hair type.... 3c through 4b