BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

To Hold Freshly Twisted Hair. Homegrown hair care. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free Natural Hold Locking Spray is designed to be used under the dryer after hair is locked or twisted. It restores moisture and keeps locks and twists neat and crisp. Your locks or twists will have great hold without the use of heavy gels or waxes. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. Jane Carter Solution guarantees this product only whe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I really love this product, because I don't have to worry about all the chemicals I am spraying in my hair, or around my kids. It has a fantastic smell, and works wondeefully. This is a great price for this product, and I would definitely recommend.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Glasgow
This is a really lovely product. It's so light on the hair and isn't thick and greasy. Provides a natural hold and smells amazing!! I have bought this twice now. No room for improvement it's amazing.