BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

For Gentle Cleansing of all Hair Textures. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free Moisture Nourishing Shampoo gently removes impurities from the hair and scalp without drying or stripping natural oils, reviving hair, increasing its strength and manageability. Plant extracts and essential oils help your scalp to maintain proper moisture balance, leaving it hydrated and healthy. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. Jane Carter Solution guarantees this p. see more...

Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has extremely curly hair which soaks up so much moisture. This shampoo smells great and really hydrates her hair. It makes it easy for me to clean, condition and detangle. I'm very satisfied with how healthy it leaves her hair looking!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tooo moisturizing for my oily hair . If you have dry hair this will probably work really well for you but oily hair-people stay awake
Hannah Ü.
Hannah Ü.
It really moisturizes my hair perfectly. I have very dry hair which also breaks very easily. But this shampoo really does its job. And -what's really important to me- it's not tested on animals and environmentally friendly. So I'm really able to enjoy my shampoo :)!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Michigan City, IN
Is this good for colored hair? Moisture is great, but will it hold and protect color?
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Never seen this product befor . Will I be able to find it at Walmart or target,?
Micah C.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has it caused anyone to have an irritated scalp?
Será que posso encontra-lo em lojas fisicas?