BY JANE CARTER SOLUTION

All Natural. Ultra light hair dress. Homegrown hair. Environmentally friendly. Not tested on animals. Paraben free Natural Butters, pure Essential Oils, Botanicals, and Vitamins make Hair Nourishing Cream the ultimate hair-dress. It s ultra light consistency will not weigh hair down. Use it as a hairdress. It s great for blow drying natural hair. It will leave hair shiny, soft and bouncy. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jane Carter Solution and are not a licensed retailer of Jane Carter Solution. Jane Carter Solution guarantees this product only when so. see more...

• How is the review about face exfoliation but this is a hair product?2 Answers
  • Is this product more of a soap or a cream? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Prisca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's very lightweight and does the job well especially if you have low porosity hair. I love the smell. It's not too strong but it's nice and refreshing. Just perfect for summer. I love the whole line to be very honest. I recommend this for all y naturals out there.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Beware other ladies this stuff is confusing to use. It's literally like custard or something. Honestly I think it's more for woc
Amber  M.
This product has been my favorite exfoliant that I have used yet. I like the amount of exfoliant beads that make my face feel fresh and clean.
Candyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the review about face exfoliation but this is a hair product?
Amber  M.
Is this product more of a soap or a cream?