Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream 16 oz uploaded by Evangeline L.

BY JANE CARTER

Eliminate curl shrinkage! Curl defining cream is light-weight, all natural product formulated to lengthen and define your natural curl pattern while drying to a soft, shiny, bouncy finish.water soluble, curl defining cream washes and dries clean without leaving any film, offering the true luxury of wash and wear hair! see more...

Elise Y.
Westlake, OH
I love trying new products for curly hair - always in search of "the one." But the Jane Carter curl cream is so awesome, I haven't switched in almost a year. I mix it with a curl gel, put it on wet curls, and diffuse to make my curls frizz-free and bouncy. The cream is light enough that it doesn't get that gross product clump throughout my hair like other products do. Love this stuff!
Evangeline L.
Anchorage, AK
I love this curl cream. It smooths my hair and gives my hair its natural waves, and its fragrance is so amazing! My bf loves when I wear it he says it makes my hair shiny and smelling good.
Chiquita C.
Full disclosure: I'm not actually using this product. I'm using the Incredible Curls, by JCS but it wasn't listed here. But hey, I figure its close enough. I love the product. It is able to define my curls with no twisting or knotting of any kind.

Vitamin Shoppe