Jane Carter 8-ounce Natural Twist Out Foam uploaded by Katrina S.

BY JANE CARTER

Great for daily use, dries clean and soft without any residue. Great for all kinds of natural styling: Double strand twists, Bantu Knots, Twist Outs and is great for curl definition when used with curl defining cream Hair Type: Any Hold Factor: 5 Type: Hair Mousses and Foams Product Features: Made in USA see more...

Tishana T.
I actually bought this at Target out of frustration from not being able to find the JC Wrap N Roll... But I'm so impressed! I use this foam straight out of the shower after washing, conditioning and detangling my curly hair. I apply 2-3 pumps to each of my four sections, then more my tapered sides. I apply WetLine Xtreme gel on my hair after that. I feel like this gels really sets my style. The scent is pleasant, as I believe all JC products are and at $10, this foam is perfect for us curlies. Now that it's getting cooler I do want to use it for twistouts, so I'll give it a shot!
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. I use it on both my hair and my child's hair for twist. This product is awesome and very reasonable in price. I purchased mine at Target.