BY JANE CARTER

Creamy conditioning cleanser with biotin & panthenol. Gently cleanses and infuses your hair with restorative essential oilsâ great for daily use instead of shampoo. Rinses impurities from theâ hair, while distributing restorative essential oils like jojoba and henna.excellent for preventing hair color fading, leaves hair cleanâ and conditioned. Doesn t strip hair of its natural oils, fabulous for co-washingexcellent for chemically treated or natural hairâ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Octavia T.
The more I use this cleansing conditioner, the more I love it. I like to alternate shampooing my hair, with conditioner cleansing, This REALLY gets my hair and scalp clean, no residue left behind regardless of what I use in my hair. It spreads easily, detangles, conditions and leaves my hair soft. I like that the ingredients list is short and simple, it contains jojoba oil, and plant extracts like rosemary, to help nourish the scalp, it has a botanical-like smell that is both pleasant and mild, I've heard other customers complain about the pump, I experienced a similar issue, its like you can only pump it once then you have to wait a few seconds before you can get another full pump, but it isn't a big deal to me since this encourages me to use a little at a time and slowly work it into my hair without overusing product, I got it at Sallys for about $10 and that was at a reduced price, it retails at about $15.
Jazmene S.
Love Jane carter , been using since a child before it got all fancy . This will make your hair grow and stay healthy
Amiee A.
This conditioner just work wonders, I like trying new products, and when I got this condition and used it, it left my hair soft and easy to comb through, not too expensive too, I will definitely recommend this product to my curly friends.