Jan Marini Skin Zyme Papaya Mask 60ml/2oz uploaded by Carra D.

BY JAN MARINI

Designed for use by people with all types of skin, Jan Marini Skin Zyme is a cleanser that will deeply cleanse the skin thoroughly removing all debris and dirt and other environmental stressors. It will work quickly to improve the clarity and tone of the skin by deeply exfoliating the skin and removing and dissolving all dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Jan Marini Skin Zyme is also designed to assist in clearing up skin that is prone to acne and blemishes and will rejuvenate the skin without causing irritation or redness. If used on a regular basis as part of your daily skin care regimen it will leave the skin more balanced and radiant. see more...

Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Jan Marini face mask. I was first introduced to this brand back in 2002. As a licensed Massage Therapist working in the luxury spa world is one of the things I do best. Skincare and body mechanics float my boat. So having the opportunity to try different brands comes my way pretty often. When I was handed this mask for my thoughts and opinion I quickly jumped at the chance. Most everything from this line is incredible. This is no exception, it leaves your skin feeling and looking soft and glowy with a touch of radiance. The Papaya extract is mind blowing to say the least. This is defiantly worth a double take if you don't own it already!
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
If your like me and you do your makeup ALL the time you definitely need your skin to be as flawless as possible ! This face mask is magic in a bottle ! I can't express it enough how amazing it is ! Your skin will be left looking like a million bucks , and looking as youthful as never before seen ! Recommend it 100% !
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
I love this papaya mask. Reminds me of Kate Somerville except it's a cleanser and mask. The skin feels soft, clean and refreshed. Pores are clean and tight. It's a little pricey but it lasts a while. I would recommend it.
Maria G.
Tyler, TX
It has glycerin so if you mosturize before foundation it helps it stick to your face and it keeps my dry skin from having dry spots and keeps it moisturized af
Would buy it again and recommend it for
Alex G.
Muscatine, IA
I really like this because it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I have acne problems and this helps me a lot
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
Best mask I have ever, ever used. I love this stuff so much. It'a expensive but it's worth it !
Lupe G.
Using masks all the time before I go to bed ! It helps my skin feel moisturized and refreshed !
hafsa b.
I do make all the time and if I should like you ...you need this in your life like I do or did
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Relaxing while applying it and while waiting for the 15 minutes while on. It didn't irritate my skin . I liked that it didn't dry so much where it left my skin hard a a stiff. Use a washcloth to take off as it's easier. My skin looks soft & healthy . I was surprised it was green ! I've heard papaya is a great natural exfoliator . So far I'm happy with results .
Aryale B.
This stuff works perfectly. It makes me feel amazing. It helps my face feel smoothr. It doesn't leave a rough feeling on my face.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product like??