BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJan Marini Skin Research
Starter Skin Care Management System - Normal/Combination

by Jan Marini Skin Research

Experience unparalleled satisfaction with the 5-time consecutive "Best Anti-Aging Skin Care System" by New Beauty Magazine. Key technologies work synergistically to provide maximum results across multiple skin concerns. This comprehensive system incorporates Vitamin C, peptides, growth factors, AHA and BHA exfoliators, hydrators and sunscreen to deliver rapid improvement in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, uneven texture, sun damage and acne. Optimized for normal / combination skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jan Marini Skin Research Starter Skin Care Management System - Normal/Combination!
Jessica B.
Royse City, TX
Jan Marini Skin Research Starter Skin Care Management System - Normal/Combination uploaded by Jessica B.
The most recent version looks a little different than the pictures. This is my absolute GO-TO! The only other reason I use anything else is that it is much pricier than others. But you’re getting what you’re paying for! Great products with great ingredients that give results and QUICKLY. Highly recommended!
Emma S.
Matamoras, PA
Have bought for myself, family, and friends! Leaves skin looking fresh, smooth, and hydrated. I first tried the sunscreen and LOVED it. I next tried the Bioclear Face Cream and had good results with that as well...it helped clear up my skin a bit. I don't have bad acne, but I always seem to have a couple of zits. Since I liked these two products, I decided to try this kit since it contains these products that I already know I like. I've been really pleased with the kit. The only things I would change is to switch from the Bioclear Face Lotion to the thicker cream version (That's probably available in the dry skin version, I'm guessing). Also, the cleanser cleans well, but it's not my favorite texture. I prefer a thinner consistency in my cleansers (like a liquid or gel), and I think this one is a little weird in that it has to be applied to a dry face and takes a little longer than some cleansers to get it all rinsed off. That's just my personal preference though...the cleanser does work well. Other than that, these products leave my skin feeling well hydrated, and I think they've even slightly improved the texture of my skin. I would definitely recommend this to others (especially if you can catch a sale).
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
Jan Marini Skin Research Starter Skin Care Management System - Normal/Combination uploaded by Tara S.
This is the BEST skincare system I’ve ever used!! I have used so many skincare products from so many different lines, including the most expensive ones. This line is ingredient driven and literally transformed my skin! I was breaking out a lot and getting cystic acne and nothing seemed to help. I started using this system and not only is it simple and clear, it has everything I need from cleanser to sunscreen, but my skin cleared and stayed clear! It’s anti aging and the glycolic acids in the cleanser and the glycolic acid serum keep my skin baby smooth and so incredibly clear. I recommend it to anyone who asks about skincare, all ages and skin types.
Kizzy S.
Lynnfield, MA
Amazing! My skin feel so good. This kit comes it everything that you need for your skin. As a medical Aesthetician I recommend this products.
Lilia  C.
Brentwood, CA
This transformed my skin ! I was struggling with acne and it helped clear my skin and even out my skin tone! I truly love this product. It is very versatile, it helps with any skincare concerns you have
Raquel V.
Omaha, NE
I have the newer version of these products and LOVE every single one. It’s perfect for a startup person new to skin care and watching great results
Morgan H.
lincoln
I have tried several skincare regimens but this one is the most effective routine ever! I love that it has everything you need in 5 simple steps. The packaging of this package is very sleek. It is on the pricey side but it was worth every penny!
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
If you want results fast for discoloration, anti-aging,or breakouts. This kit is worth every penny. It's a little expensive at $338 for the kit but you receive 5 full size products. That will last 4 to 5 months.
Stephanie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is absolutely incredible! It cleared up my acne, made my skin look like I’m almost a decade younger, skin is softer, has better luminosity, pores smaller, less wrinkles, better tone. People literally noticed and ask what my skin routine is
Tiffany N.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my skin glow, and is well worth the price.  The c-esta serum is my favorite, as well as the transformation face cream. The kit will give you the most bang for your buck, because the face cream alone is $108 by itself. I do wish they had the option of swapping out the sunscreen for one that doesn’t have avobenzone or oxybenzone. I had to give that away, because I am allergic.

Looking for your answer?