Jan Marini Skin Research Marini Luminate Eye Gel

by Jan Marini Skin Research

Experience brighter, more radiant and luminous looking skin with Marini Luminate Eye Gel. Specifically designed for the delicate eye area, Marini Luminate Eye Gel reduces the appearance of under eye circles, creepy skin and fine lines and wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jan Marini Skin Research Marini Luminate Eye Gel!
KayLeigh  S.
Augusta, GA
Love, love, love this.. my esthetician uses this during my facials and I have noticed a significant difference in the past two months since I’ve been using it. I have very dark circles, dry/fine lines under my eyes and I have noticed that my dryness and fine lines seem to be reconciling their differences with me lately. Note- this product is dimethicone forward and the texture is that of. Only use on the orbital bone and never put product on eyelids. This doesn’t irritate my eyes! I highly recommend (but wait for a sale or cash back reward option).
Ali C.
Get this eye gel NOW! The texture is silky soft and the dark circles and light bags from not drinking enough water are gone. You only need a half a pump for both eyes (over and under your eyes - according to the JMSR rep) twice a day and you will be amazed! One bottle has lasted me 6-8 months on average and I will always have it nearby.
Ashley L.
Beckley, WV
Love this product! A little goes a long way and definitely less than a pump per eye. It does contain a small bit of retinol so i only use at night
Carmen  M.
Kirkland, WA
Great way to get rid of dark circles. Use in the am for the best effects. Jan Marini Skin Research C-ESTA Eye Repair Concentrate Prices could be a little better.
Jess R.
Munster
This eye gel is AMAZING!! It was recommended to me by my aestheticism. I have noticed that my dark circles do lighten up when I am religious about using this eye gel at night. I don't have sagging or puffy eyes, but I do have dark circles and I have noticed a difference for sure. Yes, it does have a high price tag, but it has worked better than others that I have tried, so I believe it is worth splurging the money on. A little goes a long way, so it can last you 6 months.
Shelby L.
Fenton
Very drying. It does have properties to showcase tightening those fine lines, which is great until your under eye is flaking and overly dry. Would not recommend for anyone with normal to dry skin types. Made with retinol, use your SPF people, especially if utilizing during day time.
Melissa L.
Keilor East, VIC
The lightening ingredients in this product really work! Of course you need to be consistent and have patience 👍🏻 the pump makes it easy to dispense. Would recommend slowly introducing this product into your skin care routine as Jan Marini products are high quality cosmeceuticals

Looking for your answer?