Jan Marini Skin Research C-Esta Serum uploaded by Maritza b.Jan Marini Skin Research C-Esta Serum uploaded by ShawnTe P.

BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

Jan Marini Skin Research C-ESTA Serum containing DAE Complex is the culmination of years of intensive medical research that has resulted in the first stabilized form of lipid soluble topically applied Vitamin C in a patented delivery vehicle combined with other essential factors. see more...

ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I received a free bottle of product to test and review all opinions are my own. I noticed improvements within the first week of using Jan Marini C-ESTA serum. The product is very lightweight almost liquidy. I did not exfoliate or use a face mask while testing this product out because I wanted to see how well it performed without any help.

The first week I noticed an improvement in my skin texture. It felt smoother and more refined without any type of exfoliating by me. My skin appeared brighter. I noticed a firmness in cheek area, like I could bounce a coin off my skin. This product still does work even if you are sweating buckets all day. It has been sweltering where I live and the product still works in spite of these challenges.

I've not had any adverse reactions to the serum. My skin has not broken out, which is surprising considering the sweating I've been doing. I always feel that spending money on skin care is an investment. This is worth spending money on even if just for splurge holiday or birthday gift for yourself.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I found it to be very easy to apply and very light weight.  I have combination skin, so I worry about large pores, shiny and greasy skin, and some hyperpigmentation. This product helped minimize my pores while balancing my skin’s oil production so I wasn’t walking around looking shiny.  The redness around my nose and chin improved greatly. I highly recommend you try this.  It also helps with any sun damage you may have on your neck or décolleté, which often show signs of aging before your face does!