BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

C-ESTA Serum, containing DMAE, dramatically rejuvenates the skin. The skin s texture will quickly begin to appear more smooth and supple. With continued use it will become measurably firmer and more resilient and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even out and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier. Key Technologies. Ascorbyl Palmitate. DMAE. Hyaluronic Acid. Other Vitamins Features & Benefits. Lipi. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Oksana C.
I used this once at my friends house and thought it was ok wish i had my own to try for longer then one time.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the Jan Marini system and set kit! I have them all and i love It! It works so good on the skin and leaves it so smooth and refreshed. It helps me manage all my skin care needs and it works on any skin type. I bought the system for 300$ which can be a lot i guess but it is worth it and it lasts a long time. I little bit of this product goes along way and it actually really helps! It gives you that youthful skin color look all over again
Shelley  t.
Cleveland, TN
Smells amazing! soaks in quickly. isn't greasy. can tell my complexion is more even toned. I used this product every am. and have for over a year.
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
It is a great face serum. Smells good too. It absorbs into skin quickly and it does not feel sticky.
Nicola H.
I absolutely love this face serum - it is non-greasy and absorbs instantly into the skin. It smells so amazing and leaves my skin matte all day. I have tried so many different products for oily skin and couldn't live without this serum. I use it every morning and night before moisturizer.