BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cream 2 oz Bioglycolic Face Cream see more...

Maria V.
This is a wonderful product. My esthetician who does my facials uses this product. So I tried the kit to start off with to see how my skin would adjust as I have very sensitive, acne skin. This has absolutely changed my skin over the past 30 days. I have received so many compliments and this product has helps me feel so secure about the way my face looks. I can’t wait to see how it looks as I continue to use the product. Yes this product is pricey; however it is worth every penny! I highly recommend this product, especially to acne prone skin.
Nicole G.
Allen, TX
I know a lot of other estheticians dislike glycolic acid, but I love this product. It really helps to keep my face clear. I stopped using this for a while because of the price but I reordered recently and have come to terms with the cost. I would recommend using this at night and only a few times a week at first if your face is used to more gentle products or if you have drier skin already.
member-69abe23db
Crofton, MD
Everyone in my family uses this. It's really effective and effecient. I'd definitely recfomend it
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
What a fancy looking package and nice product. I read about this and a few reviews and people really seem to like it. I'd love to try this out for my skin's TLC routine!