Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser uploaded by Angela N.Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser uploaded by Cheryl K.

BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

Bioglycolic Face Cleanser with glycolic acid is a gentle cleanser suitable for all skin types. This formula is soap free, non-irritating, and rinses completely without the need for a post-cleansing toner or astringent. Our thorough deep-cleansing product also contains sorbitol, a natural humectant derived from berries, that leaves the skin soft and hydrated. Key Technologies. Glycolic Acid Features & Benefits. Excellent cleanser for all skin types. Paves the way for increased penetration of additional products. Contains glycolic acid as a follicular cleansin. see more...

• I have been using this for awhile now and I was just curious how ...2 Answers
Jessika S.
This cleanser really is amazing. I have combination skin that is extremely acne prone. This cleanser keeps my skin acne free, soft, glowing, and not dry at all. My skin looks amazing when I use this stuff!! What I do is apply it to dry skin, massage for a good 20 seconds and let it sit for a minute or two. Then I take my wet microfiber cloth to remove the cleanser, and splash my face with water about 15 times. It also removes makeup like a pro!
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
My esthetician recommended it and I thought it was just another fad, but it will last you forever!! It can be harsh if you use it every day. I try to use it once a week to keep my pores as clean as possible and help assist the MAJOR congestion I have in my T-Zone.
Morgan T.
I’ve used this for years and wouldn’t consider using another brand. The price is right for the amount you get and it lasts a long time. I love knowing I’m gently exfoliating each time I wash my face.
Victoria r.
This cleanser does a pretty excellent job of keeping my face clear when my hormonal acne starts flaring up. My skin is definitely the softest it's been in a decade. I do HIGHLY recommend following the instructions on the back precisely. I noticed when I deviate from it my skin gets a little unhappy and whiteheads pop up. You may also want to make sure you remove all your makeup (even foundation) before using this. It's really not meant to clean off a full face of makeup. I wish it did a little bit more to help my pores out, but I have noticed they are a little smaller. Overall, I am very satisfied, but I think I am going to purchase Jan Marini's cleanser formulated for oily skin next - this one doesn't really decrease oil production in the slightest, but I also have crazy oily skin.
Emily J.
Love, love, LOVE! I was using MD Forte before this as recommended by my dermatologist, which was essentially the same consistency and the same ingredients as this cleanser, before the company was discontinued. Then I found Jan Marini. It's not just soap, but almost like a glycolic acid face milk that balances your skin's pH levels and cleans it at the same time. If I go without it for even 2 days my skin immediately breaks out. This stuff is the holy grail of oily/acne-prone skin care.
Kennedy G.
McKenzie
This is a great face cleanser that really work to help control breakouts. It is very strong and burns the first couple times you use it but that's normal. One thing is that, because it is so strong, it does tend to dry out my face and I can't forget to moisturize.
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
I need to buy an actual bottle of this, as my waxer gave me a sample, but I definitely noticed that my skin was a lot less oily when using this. It seems weird because you put it on dry and it's non-foaming, but don't be fooled by that. I hear a bottle lasts for a long time, too.
Briana H.
Although this face wash bottle seems small for the price, but it will last you forever!! It can be harsh if you use it every day. Keep in touch with your dermatologist or Estitician and they will let you know what’s best. I buy this everytime I’m out!
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
I am in love with this stuff. It has totally transformed my skin. I use it at least once a day on dry skin. You can feel it working! Once a week leave it on as a masque. It has been the most effective product to reduce my blackheads.
Stephanie U.
Great product for oily skin!
My friend taught me how to get the best results from this face wash, which needs to be done once a week: Take off all makeup with your favorite remover. After your face is completely dry, put a layer on your face and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then wash it off and allow face to completely dry. Put another layer on, but this time wash off immediately.
The other 6 days just use it regularly. I, personally, only use it at night. Using a more gentle cleanser in the morning. I have a friend that has combination shin that uses it twice a day, without over dryer, though.
One time I went a couple weeks after I ran out of a bottle, without using it. On week two, a friend asked "you haven't been using Jan marini face wash for awhile, have you?" It must work pretty good if people know when you've stopped using it, before you mention it.
Angela N.
I have been using this for awhile now and I was just curious how other people incorporate it into their regimen? Do you use it as your main cleanser? Do you use it twice daily? Do you wipe it off wipe it off then clean your face? How do you use it?