BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

Bioclear Lotion is a remarkable product that targets a number of multifaceted concerns uniquely experienced by adults. Bioclear Lotion utilizes a combination of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Azelaic Acid for exceptional benefits ranging from adult acne and acne discoloration to the appearance of texture/fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, discoloration from sun damage, and enlarged follicles. Bioclear Lotion provides dramatic resurfacing and retexturizing benefits on any skin type resulting in measurably smoother, clearer and younger looking skin. Oilier-skinned patients will love the immediate absorption and light silky serum feel of Bioclear Lotion. Key Technologies. Glycolic Ac. see more...

• Is it good for dry/oily skin?2 Answers
  • How does this help your face? Does it make it softer or w...1 Answers
  • where can i find this?? does it really the skin?? how doe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
I love this entire line. I had bad acne after my second child was born that I couldn’t get under control. This has been a skin saver! It’s pricy but WORTH IT! I’d recommend this to anyone!
Heidi F.
Gilbert
I use the full Jan Marini line. This lotion is unlike any lotion or moisturizer I have ever used. It’s almost like a serum that is used on top of the c-esta serum. It does a great job moisturizing and works like a charm.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
I really like the Jan Marini skin care line. I use their skin care management system which includes the Bioclear Lotion. While this product is called a Lotion it really is closer to a lightweight gel. It is a chemical exfoliator that uses a "combination of glycolic, salicylic and azelaic acid for smoother, clearer, more luminous looking skin". It helps with acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, and redness.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the Jan Marini system and set kit! I have them all and i love It! It works so good on the skin and leaves it so smooth and refreshed. It helps me manage all my skin care needs and it works on any skin type. I bought the system for 300$ which can be a lot i guess but it is worth it and it lasts a long time. I little bit of this product goes along way and it actually really helps! It gives you that youthful skin color look all over again
Amazing I have been looking for a good face lotion all though it is a little costly I would say it is totally worth it for girls who wear a lot of make up and want to give their skin a break. I am almost finished with my first bottle and am for sure buying a new one!!!
Raychel N.
This is AWESOME for getting rid of pimples. It zaps those suckers right out of the skin in a day or two. Seriously amazing. I use it all over the face nightly and haven't had blemishes in ages. But when I do it kills them like magic.
Sara M.
Gillette, WY
Really like this product!!
It is a very good lotion to use
It's very hydrating and it moisturizes my skin nicely. It's very sensitive on my face so there's no breakouts. 100% recommend this product.
Stacy S.
Torrance, CA
Holy grail for acne prone skin! Worth the investment. I use this with the cream. I have used everything and this is the first product that improved my skin.
Yusiry N.
Finding a good moisturizer that lasts long and keeps my face soft is hard to find, but this lotion is gentle to the skin!
Brittany L.
Adairsville, GA
I'm not much of a lotion girl. It this is perfect for my skin and on my son when he is really dry.
Amber N.
Ridgeland, MS
Where would be a great place to purchase this product ?
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
I just started using this product after a recommendation by my aesthetician. However I also use several serums in my skin routine. Does anyone know if I should put this on before the serums? Thanks!
Georgia W.
Is it good for dry/oily skin?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
How does this help your face? Does it make it softer or what?
Leyda A.
Laredo, TX
where can i find this?? does it really the skin?? how does it work??