BY JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH

Age Intervention Transitions is an extraordinary technology for stubborn female adult acne and other common female transitional issues. This next generation formula significantly resolves acne breakouts while dramatically improving the appearance of follicle size, fine lines, coarse facial texture and leftover acne discoloration. Age Intervention Transitions combines acne clearing and prevention with remarkable skin resurfacing and brightening technology and antioxidants. The technologies in Transitions not only improve acne, but also reduce the appearance of discoloration associated with acne and post acne inflammation. No more stubborn acne just clear, radiantly polished and younger looking skin. Key Technologies. see more...

Raychel N.
I recommend pairing this product with the "C-ESTA" serum. The active ingredients in both products are meant to work better together to fight off free radicals in the skin (the bad stuff that makes one age). I use this every night combined with the serum along with other products to achieve the best skin care regiment for a combination skin type. Anything by this brand is well worth the money and I recommend it!
Ashley B.
This brand is honestly, absolutely fantastic! Everything that they come out with is top notch and worth every penny you spend!! I used this brand to clear up my acne and this product was just an extra step, but I feel like it helped so much! Love love love!!
MARIANA S.
Es un buen producto, deja el rostro bastante fresco y lo hidrata, sin embargo no es el mejor que he utilizado así que no le daré 5 estrellas, a pesar de, cumple su función
Elizabeth D.
I love this entire line of skincare. It's potent, non-irritating, reasonably priced for the results, and gentle.
Morgan T.
I’m in love with ALL Jan Marini products and this one is no exception. Works well for fine lines and wrinkles.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
My mom used this and it completely transformed her skin after one use. Buy it you won't regret it
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I bought this as a goft for my grandmother and she loves it. She says her skin feels amazing.
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
My mom uses this and she tottaly loves this
This is appperently really effective and it met her expectations!
It's also really affordable I would definitely recommend to you!
Forsure amazing it's so good
G o meu nome é o que o meu nome é uma mensagem para meus filhos da minha conta do banco e eu não vou tentar fazer o pagamento
Cecilia L.
Elizabeth , NJ
My mom uses this and i tried it and its amazing. This is something that i will repurchase in the future