BeautyEyeEyeshadowJan Marini Skin Research
Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense

Jan Marini Skin Research Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense

by Jan Marini Skin Research

Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense is a new generation of dark circle products and is an advancement from older Vitamin K products. It works to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and wrinkles through technologies directly targeted toward each of the primary causes. There are 5 primary causes: Blood leakage. Iron discoloration. Inflammation. Thin and fragile skin. Pigmentation. Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense has six primary ingredients: five to address the five causes and one to improve delivery. Key Technologies.

Is this the best at under eye coverage?
I have dark circles, has anyone seen an improvement with this cream?
Where to purchase this product? How much?
Start your review of Jan Marini Skin Research Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense!
Product Highlights
...and feels wonderful on the skin. This happens to be one of the best eye-creams on the market. I usually use it once in the morning and once at night, and I haven't noticed any darkness appearing in that area. When I wake my skin is completely hydrated and soft to the touch which is something we all want. Who wants their eye cream to dissolve completely while sleeping. My eyes are refreshed and more alert each morning after using this product, I highly recommend you give this a try!in reviews
Haley S.
Saint Louisvl, OH
I always, always have black circles under my eyes and no matter how much concealer I use it just makes it worse. But I just recently got this and so far I've seen a really good improvement! Buy it!!
Cassaundra  K.
Lawrence, KS
We all hate having dark circles under our eyes well I'm off this product and lo and behold it worked by it
Slei T.
Honolulu, Hi
This line of products can be found in many dermatology and cosmetic surgery clinics. I use their skin system for combo skin, including bio glycolic acid facial cleanser, c serum, luminating lotion and antioxidant sunscreen and this eye cream at night. My skin loves this and it's usually sensitive to many products. Price is comparable to other high end store bought skin care product and it's doctor recommended!
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
This is great it really works! I use this regularly it is so good!!! I love it!
This is great it really works! I use this regularly it is so good!!! I love it!
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I really love this product. Since I've started using it, I've noticed a HUGE improvement in the dark circle under my eyes. My skin feels much more moisturized and the tingle I get when I first apply it is very enjoyable. The price is pretty high compared to other eye creams, but it is recommended by my plastic surgeon and I can definitely see why!
Sara S.
Aliquippa, PA
Tough for me to find a product i love! This is one of them! It truy hydrates your eyes through & through!
Tanya J.
Woodinville, WA
I naturally have baggy eyes with dark circles. And this product has helped me out so much with that problem!
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
Amazing product it works so good I use it at night and before applying my makeup. It's fm my first time trying this product out but won't be the last time. I love the consistency of this product !!!!!
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Smell good and leave your skin smooth and feel so good and I love how different my skin feel I recommend it.
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
Love this eye cream! It works very well . It's much better than the other brands that I have used