BY JAN MARINI

KatylynAnn R.
Mansfield
I love this mascara it's the best one yet it makes my lashes thick and long and tones of volume on my lashes it's aplys easy it just glides right on I really recommend this product to anyone the price is cheap also
Rebika K.
Lexington, KY
It was great works wonderfully on your lashes and makes them look long and voluminous. Totally worth it! Much better than any other one i’ve tried! The packaging was wonderful! Would recommend to anyone!
Melissa Q.
Don't feel this mascara does anything extraordinary on my lashes, its very grumpy, don't like this product.
Djoumana T.
I realy have no lashes but with this lovely mascara I have when you use it you look like you used the false lashes
Seriously it"s sooo Goood i adore and love it use it and thank me later good bye loove yu guys ❤️❤️ xoxooo
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
I was using the "old" formulation of Jan Marini Eyelash Conditioner. It really improved my short, sparse, light lashes. I actually grew an extra row of lashes behind my original lashes, An amazing product.
Mitsu M.
This is the best mascara I have ever used . It works like butter . This is easy to apply and long lasting . I rate this 5 star.