Jan Marini Bioglycolic® Oily Skin Cleansing Gel

by Jan Marini

Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel provides deep follicular cleansing for individuals with extremely oily skin – including oil in the cheeks with frequent need for blotting. This gel-based formula lathers well, removes oil and leaves skin feeling clean and soft.

Usage Instructions:

Use in the morning and evening. Gently massage a quarter-size amount over dry skin. Add water to lather. Remove with a clean, wet and wrung-out washcloth. Splash face 10-15 times with lukewarm water. Blot dry. Do not use as an eye make-up remover.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, C10-16 Alcohols, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, C10-16 Alcohols, Ethoxylated, Phenoxyethanol

Hi, I was wondering is it ok to pair a glycolic acid cleanser with a toner that also has similar active ingredient? Or is it over-layering? Im referring to Jan Marini Bioglycolic® Oily Skin Cleansing Gel and [product:pixi-glow-tonic] specifically. Should I use it alternately?
Start your review of Jan Marini Bioglycolic® Oily Skin Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Evie L.
I love this milky, gentle cleanser. It has glycolic acid which acts as an exfoliant and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Kori L.
It’s an okay cleanser. It tingles quite a bit & feels like electric shocks when your face is wet. It is super strong & I only use it as needed.
Mikayla B.
New jersey
Love this for the deep clean it gives me! Easy pump application to avoid touching the top! Gives a great size and a little goes a long way. Slight tingle sensation but I know it’s working to clean out my skin!
Cassie H.
Huntsville, AL
I enjoy the bioglycolic cleanser, however I would not recommend for sensitive or dry skin. If you’re an oily gal like myself this works great for getting rid of all of the dirt and debris from your daily life.
Stephanie B.
One of my favorite cleansers for oily/acne prone skin. The glycolic acid helped tone my skin over time
Taylor A.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a great cleanser for when I’m in the more oily seasons of my skin. This cleanser gets me a nice clean feeling without feeling stripped or dry. This also has a hefty price tag but I feel it’s worth it for how much skin feels and looks when I use it
paige A.
Mocksville, NC
this is a very interesting product. you don’t use it with a wet face which i’ve never known about. i used to use it with a damp face. when i tried it the right way, i got a little activity to where you know it’s working. and the best part is, you don’t even need a toner because it balances the pH whole it’s cleansing your skin. just make sure not to use it on your eye area
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wasn’t a huge fan at first, but then I realized I was using it wrong!! Apply to a DRY face! You instantly feel a little tingle, wipe away for clean soft face! Use along with the rest of the skin care products and my skin looks and feels better than it ever has!!!
Shashni V.
I am obsessed with their skin care products. It is more expensive, but that is because it actually works. It is medical grade skin care that helps with hyperpigmentation, wrinkle presentation, and overall clean facial.
Paola M.
Not my favorite, not my least favorite. It feels rich and luxurious but doesn’t help when i have a cystic blemish. Good for everyday though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Athirah J.
Johor Bahru
il y a 2 ans
Michelle K. il y a 2 ans
Its totally ok to use both these products in the same routine, especially since one of them is a cleanser