Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 10%

by Jan Marini

Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% or 10% strength is the medication of choice for treating acne. Benzoyl Peroxide can dramatically clear the appearance of acne lesions, and also prevents P. acnes growth at the beginning of the acne process. This preparation...

Is this good for oily skin?
Does this product dry out your skin?
Cuando cuesta? Donde lo consigo?
Start your review of Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 10%!
Carmen M.
Kirkland, WA
Best for pretty acne prone skin not quite appropriate for an occasional acne flair up.[product:jan-marini-benzoyl-peroxide-lotion-10%]
Raychel N.
Whwn I die, I want to be buried with this product. I mean, it has turned my zits Into Houdini; like where did they go?! How did they leave so fast?! Yes. That is this product. It is the best thing that has ever happened to men and women alike. RIP zits. (P.S. best paired with the bioglycolic serum)
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Being an adult that still suffers from mild hormonal monthly breakouts, I have tried a ton of acne washes and treatments over the years! This particular wash is one that my OBGYN recommend and sold in her kind of spa/ant-aging department in her practice. Unlike many stronger Ben. products and washes, I found this one to be really effective without being SUPER drying and harsh on my face. I do recommend trying to add in some mild exfoliation at least x 2 a week AND moisturizing after every use of this product. That combo has worked wonders for me!
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This cant dry your skin, Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician... Your skin needs sunscreen after use this treatment
Brittany B.
Fresno, CA
OK so I don't usually use anything for my face .. but my face is really oily after I use my makeup is this any good !!
Laura R.
Doral
me ha gustado mucho este producto, ha sido el único producto hasta ahora con el que he podido combatir mi acné, lo unico es que me tengo que estar hidratando la cara ya que este la reseca de una manera extrema y la deja con una sensacion aspera de no poder sorreir pero gracias a el hoy en dia no tengo ni un signo de acne
Rikki S.
For one, I love this brand! Second, I love this product. For someone who has struggled with acne this product helped SOSO much! Made my face look flawless after just a few weeks of using it. I would recommend to any one with acne issues.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
Great acne treatment lotion great for any type of skin it works really good and it is good value for everyone you can buy it anywhere effective really works after a full tube you see flawless skin i wouldn't buy it again but that's me
Lauren M.
indianapolis
I am a licensed Esthetician ☺️ Benzol Peroxide is one of the best acne fighting ingredients. if you are struggling with cystic acne using this as a spot treatment 3-4 times a week will help you so much! If you have sensitive skin I would recommend getting the 5% instead of 10%. It is kind of expensive BUT as a Esthetician this product is the BEST for acne. Make sure your moisturizing because this can dry you out. Hope this helps ❤️Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 10% Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 10%
Loretta S.
Been using this for years and I never go anywhere without it! I used to have the monthly hormonal acne, which included cystic acne too sometimes (a nightmare!), but ever since I started using this around five years ago, I probably only get the one small little acne once or twice a year. Some years I get none! It’s that good y’all! I never have to worry about acne again, and it also helps with my all around oiliness. This product is a life saver to my face and to my happiness!