Jan Marini Antioxidant Face Protectant SPF 33 uploaded by StyledbySharrona S.Jan Marini Antioxidant Face Protectant SPF 33 uploaded by StyledbySharrona S.

BY JAN MARINI

A critical factor with any sun protection is people s willingness to apply the product on a daily basis. The JMSR Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30 is designed specifically with this in mind while ensuring continuous coverage for daily or extended exposure conditions with a broad-spectrum SPF 30 rating. Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30 utilizes cutting edge microscopic oil absorbing particles to not only eliminate the feeling of heavy or oily sunscreen but to also absorb oil over time, giving continued oil control with a matte finish. Antioxidants Beta Glucan and Phytomelanin provide anti-aging benefits and add further protection against damage caused by UV exposure. This non-greasy protectant gives facial skin a soft, silky, conditioner effect as it aids to control oil, increase and sustain moistur see more...

Buy on Amazon*
StyledbySharrona S.
The Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 isn’t oily, so it works perfectly under my Jan Marini Antioxidant Face Protectant SPF 33makeup. The texture is soft and creamy with a light tint, which makes it ideal for the days I go without makeup. It allows me to look great while decreasing the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging due to sun exposure.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the Jan Marini system and set kit! I have them all and i love It! It works so good on the skin and leaves it so smooth and refreshed. It helps me manage all my skin care needs and it works on any skin type. I bought the system for 300$ which can be a lot i guess but it is worth it and it lasts a long time. I little bit of this product goes along way and it actually really helps! It gives you that youthful skin color look all over again
Dorea G.
Been using this for a couple of weeks now and I've been enjoying it so far! I like that it doesn't stay greasy and dries down nicely! So far so good, though I think next time I will go for a physical SPF
Alexis N.
Dublin
This is a broad spectrum sunscreen so it helps protect you from both UVA and UVB rays. The formula is a lovely consistency that makes it easy to spread over your face, ears, neck, and chest without using a ton of product.
Jacquelyn M.
I love this and like their C-esta serums, it has that amazing citrus orange smell. Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because it leaves your face with a glossy look and being combination skin, any sign of oil or shine makes me cringe. That's nothing some powder can't fix! Love this stuff overall.