Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus 1oz uploaded by Kayla H.Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus 1oz uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.

BY JAN MARINI

Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus is used to decrease acclimation/irritation concerns while containing the most aggressive levels of stabilized retinol. It has antioxidants, hydrators and collagen boosting peptides the helps skin nourished and boosted with hydration. see more...

aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
This is a well formulated retinol. It had me have the usual redness and flakiness that occur when starting retinols, but it was short lived. I like the consistency and how well it works with my other skin care.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This retinol has been a lifesaver I was dealing with some hormonal issues and the neck area and this is been the only thing that has saved my skin! I have been using it for a bout a month and a half now and my skin is almost back to normal! It is a little on the pricer side but honestly what it has done for me I will continue to use it!
Sabra L.
STOCKTON, CA
You see results within 48 hours. Super light, but creamy, doesn't smell horrible. Misc. scars on my cheeks were lightened. The hoods around my eyes were lifted, my pores smaller, brown marks lifted. I can't live without this product. It is a must have for over 40.
Evangeline J.
Although I am young. I like to add age rewinding products to my skin routine to help reduce the aging of my skin. I believe it is never too early to start taking care of your skin.
Rita H.
I love this product. I am on my 3rd bottle, I am 32 years old and was starting to get some wrinkle lines on my forehead. Using this nightly had greatly helped smooth out my lines on my forehead. Highly recommend
Shelley  t.
Cleveland, TN
This is a game changer product. Fine lines have diminished. Skin is super soft now. Complexion is so good, I don't wear foundation anymore!
Madeline L.
Austin, TX
Love this product. I've been using it for about a month and it's really smoothed out my fine lines and given me a nice glow!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great natural way to get health glowing skin. It's very afordable and will last you forever!
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom uses this product frequently and she loves it! Avaliable on Amazon and it is well priced!
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I love this product, was worth turning to. It's a natural fast way to get bright glowing skin.
Ntia C.
Where can I buy this product? The Beaty stores near me do not have it!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this product?
Raychel N.
Do you use this at night or during the day? Does it go over your skin directly or is it better over sunscreen/other products?
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Does it really work ?????
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this product ?