Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJan Marini
4247 Lash Eyelash Conditioner, 025 Fluid Ounce

Jan Marini 4247 Lash Eyelash Conditioner, 0.25 Fluid Ounce

by Jan Marini

Where do you find this? How is it applied? Prices?
I have never hears of eye lash conditioner . what does it do excaly
I have never heard of let alone used an eyelash conditioner. Is there really that great of a difference in your lashes by using this product?
Start your review of Jan Marini 4247 Lash Eyelash Conditioner, 0.25 Fluid Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
This product moisturizes your eyelashes and gives them a shiny look. It does not have a burning sensation, when exposed to the eyes. The sent is very satisfying, not strong. It is kinda on the pricey side , but it last long (about 2 months).
Kiara T.
Jackson, KY
Very nice product! I take very good care of my eyelashes! And this does the trick!
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
I love this, my eyelashes were getting short and thin because of always wearing mascara but this conditioner really made them strong again. My eyelashes are back to being healthy and now they can grow like normal
Cindy B.
My lashes don't get as tangled as before because my,eyelashes getting tangled was such a issue for me. Thanks
Morgan G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this stuff. It stops my lashes from hurting at the root after wearing water proof mascara for six or more hours.
kailey W.
Benton, LA
So amazing! i think it actually helped my lashes grow I was so impressed and it will always be my favorite!
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
This Jan Marini 4247 eyelash conditioner is awesome i use it all te time it make my eyelash look nice and it also make it longer. I really enjoy using this I love it a lot 💘💘💘💘💘💘
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
I totally love this product. I use this 2x a week before face mask. The fine granules is so gentle leaving my skin so smooth afterwards.