BY GENERIC

JAN-96000 PLEDGE MULTI SURFACE DUSTING SPRAY ANTI STATIC DUSTING SPRAY; SAFELY CLEANS METAL, WOOD, GLASS & ELECTRONICS; 9.7 OZ see more...

Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I am very much a Pledge advocate. My Grandmother used it, my Mother used it, & now I use it as well. I love the fact that it doesn't leave streaks on my polished wood surfaces & it helps to bring out the natural shine of my furniture. I use this product AT LEASE once a week while dusting my house & it keeps the dust at bay until the next cleaning.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is okay at best. Yes it's safe for all surfaces, no it doesn't clean them all to the best quality. I have had MORE streaks as a result of using this. It's pricey for the number of uses and just meh. I stopped using this.
Daniel S.
Keep your home clean and children safe by avoiding this chemical-filled product! Try white vinegar (mixed with a little peppermint oil to give a great aroma) as a "multi-surface" cleaning product. These chemical-filled products are poising our homes, children, and environment as a whole.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
What I love most of this product is the scent. I'm not sure how good of a job it does because I usually use lysol or clorox based products before this one.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
I was not crazy about the multi-surface pledge, I didn't think it did as good of a job.
Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
I like using Pledge Multi Surface because it works on many different things, so when I'm cleaning I don' have to have so many cleaner for different stuff ! When I'm dusting the TV cabniet I can use this on glass,wood and the TV without switching cleaners.