BY JAMZ FITNESS, INC.

For overall health, basics like blood circulation, posture, and back health cannot be ignored. Thankfully, all of these things are improved with the use of the Pure Fitness 8515IT Inversion Table. With three bench positions and adjustable leg height this unique machine promotes stretching, healthy posture, and relieves back pressure. Easy fold-up storage and sleek design make this a fantastic way to improve your well-being. About JamzProducts. net JamzProducts. net is a leading manufacturer of fitness accessories, boxing gear, core strength training equipment, trampolines, sports and leisure items. We produce high quality products utilizing superior design and technology enabling our customers to bring home the health club experience with products designed for today's active lifestyle. All of our products are designed and built for easy use, comfort and safety for an enjoyable and satisfying experience. JamzProducts. net is a forward-thinking company with an active research and development team that is constantly on the hunt for exciting new products that meet our standards of quality and good value. see more...

Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I need this in my life especially since it releases pressure from your back it's super help full I love it I would recommend this for anyone to buy it
Mj P.
Lancaster , CA
Love this product releases pressure from my back after a long day would definitely recommend this to people with tight backs
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
Wow i have never tried this product before..it looks similar to the ab lounge which i didn't prefer.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am curious about this product! I have heard it can be helpful for back problems? Is it scary hanging upside down like that? (I'm a baby, haha).