Jamila  Henna Powder,  3.52-Ounce Box  (Pack of 6) uploaded by Bryanna A.Jamila  Henna Powder,  3.52-Ounce Box  (Pack of 6) uploaded by Nessa E.
Jamila  Henna Powder,  3.52-Ounce Box  (Pack of 6)

Jamila Henna Powder, 3.52-Ounce Box (Pack of 6)

BY JAMILA

Jamila  Henna Powder,  3.52-Ounce Box  (Pack of 6)
Jamila Henna Powder, 3.52-Ounce Box (Pack of 6)
Jazmin W.
I haven't tried any other henna but this one was most recommended and provides great results at a low price. I use this on my hair about once every 4 months for the conditioning, strengthening, & thickening benefits. This henna I'd easy to mix up and apply to hair as the powder is very fluffy and doesn't clump much when mixed correctly. It also washes out easily leaving my hair fluffy, full, super shiny, and soft. I really love using this henna for my hair treatments.
Juliette D.
Honestly, the best in commercial henna. It mixes so smoothly, and I've never found any twigs/impurities in mine. This is high quality henna, and the color payoff is amazing. I'm left with an absolutely GORGEOUS red, and I would constantly get compliments on it. If anyone is looking to dye with henna, this would be my first, and only recommendation.
Monica H.
Henderson, NV
I love Jamila Henna Powder! It provides a nice deep stain, and provides amazing strength to the hair. It was a lifesaver for my overly bleached hair, restoring it to nearly virgin softness. If I were still going with the intense red hair look, or if I had darker hair, I would still be using this.
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
I LOVED this!! I used this for about 3 years to color my hair when I was natural- would mix would acv and oils, set it in the freezer (placed them in ziplock bags, took one out each time I wanted to dye my hair), then thawed it out. Gave me a PERFECT stain without any damage! Would by it over and over again! Love it!
Yara I.
Henna is my go to when I want to do something to my hair without adding (more) harsh chemicals to it. It leaves your hair so nice and smooth and it's really pigmented. I buy it constantly.
Llambrini  D.
Jenna products are usually helpful when not wanting to use chemicals on your hair and I love that I can use this to color my hair without any damage
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
My sister once used it to color her hair. Gave it a orangish hue. The smell was not that appealing and I don't like the way it dried up in the hair.
Sammy M.
Works very well and has a lot of pigment, better to leave on as long as possible
Also darken with lemon juice and sugar as a tip
Harneet D.
Jamila Henna powder is the best. I love how its stringy and the color is red. Its great on the hand and the hair.
Jaisheny K.
Winnetka, CA
Jamila BAQ henna never disappoints me always best in staining and the texture is amazing!!!
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
what exactly does it do for your hair ?
Mala R.
Henna is good for what?
Nassim C.
Can i use this on my skin instead?
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY
I want to dye my hair with henna because of the benefits. I was told to get this brand. My hair texture is 4C and I was looking for a red color. Is this brand good? Also, how long does the color last? I know they have red and black dye.
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
What exactly is this?????