BY JAMIESON

Jamiesons Zinc products are made from gluconate providing the most highly absorbable forms available. Zinc functions as an antioxidant and maintains normal taste and smell. It promotes normal growth and development and aids in wound healing. Zinc promotes cell division cell repair and cell growth and is essential for normal fetal growth and the synthesizing of RNA and DNA. Zinc also maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood. All minerals produced by Jamieson Laboratories are guaranteed free from toxic metals. see more...

Review (1)
Nicole E.
I've been taking these for over a month now, I've suffered with acne over the past year so i've been searching on google and youtube for something that will help from the inside out. I found that a lot women I'm subscribed too were dealing with the same thing and found that Zinc (along with food and lifestyle changes) helped them. I decided to try it as well and i've noticed such a change in my skin. I'd recommend this to anyone dealing with the same issues and i'd also recommend you do your research before purchasing this item as well! This brand is also affordable.