Jamieson
Vitamin E 200 IU, GMO-Free, 100 Capsules

Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU, GMO-Free, 100 Capsules

by Jamieson

Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of free radicals that may result in cell damage and is an anti-blood clotting agent. It acts as an antioxidant working to protect the body from tissue damage that may lead to degenerative diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Vitamin E promotes normal red-blood-cell formation and protects the body from premature aging. Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU is made from soy which is more bioavailable and ultimately more efficiently absorbed than synthetic Vitamin E. It contains d-alpha tocopherol the most biologically active form of Vitamin E available.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU, GMO-Free, 100 Capsules!
How would you rate this product?
I use vitamin e in a lot of my natural hair, beauty, and health home remedies. It has a lot of benefits and it is a natural product. It is  harmless and you can use this with both adults and children. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Thornhill , ON
It’s only available online and I didn’t find any in store . Good price and works great .
Toronto, ON
This made me break out really, really bad. I couldn’t figure out why my skin was so horrible but taking this was the only thing I had changed. So much for it being good for your skin
Toronto, ID
I really like this medicine because it is affordable and natural. It gives my hair, skin, and nails shine and keeping it healthy

Looking for your answer?