BY JAMIESON

Dietary Supplement. Strengthens Your Bones & Supports Heart Health* Sunshine in a Bottle Vitamin D helps regulate calcium levels throughout the body to help build and maintain strong bones and teeth.*  Research also suggests Vitamin D may help support heart health and immune function.*  Vitamin D is produced in the body naturally with the help of sunshine, but most of us do not get the daily requirement.  A supplement can help.*. What s the Jamieson Difference? What s Vitamin D Droplets are made using only Quali™-D, the world s purest Vitamin D3.  A marriage of natural materials and state-of-the-art science, Quali™-D is the same form of the vitamin D that the body produces naturally when skin is exposed to sunli. see more...

Ani S.
Ani S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I live in Buffalo New York and my doctor said that everyone in our city should take 2,00O units per day. As our sun does not shine. I now order it online and will never miss a day! I highly recommend this product.
April L.
April L.
Brantford
I purchase this for my grandma as she is unable to leave her home. She doesn't mind the taste and it seems to work well for her.
Amber F.
Amber F.
I actually have started mega dosing on vitamin D, taking more than the recommended dosage after reading a lot of journal articles and talking to my doctor. NOTE, this might not be right for everyone!! I like the droplets because they're easy. They have a bit of a taste, but not terrible.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I take this daily I actually really liked it I find Jameson a very good brand and a very good product
Lynn N.
Lynn N.
Great nutrient for bone health especially during the winter season.  I like that this comes in a drop form that I can add
to my water and has virtually no taste. It is a good value especially for the price. Overall, i am satisfied with this product.
Ashita J.
Ashita J.
London
Love love love this stuff when the aun is lacking . I put itbin fruitband eat it everyday . Great price as well .
Alyssia F.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Who has tried these? Like them?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Anyone getting their badges?
Kat A.
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would this product be used for weak or brittle bones? Because I could definitely use something to strengthen my bones. Especially my knees. Does it have a strong taste?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Daviontea B.