BY JAMIESON

Dietary Supplement. Strengthens Your Bones & Supports Heart Health* Sunshine in a Bottle Vitamin D helps regulate calcium levels throughout the body to help build and maintain strong bones and teeth.*  Research also suggests Vitamin D may help support heart health and immune function.*  Vitamin D is produced in the body naturally with the help of sunshine, but most of us do not get the daily requirement.  A supplement can help.*. What s the Jamieson Difference? What s Vitamin D Droplets are made using only Quali™-D, the world s purest Vitamin D3.  A marriage of natural materials and state-of-the-art science, Quali™-D is the same form of the vitamin D that the body produces naturally when skin is exposed to sunli. see more...

Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Vitamin D3 is a critical nutrient for bone health that we can't always get from the sun. I like that this comes in a drop form that I can add to my water and has virtually no taste. I use this regularly and was pleased that my vitamin D level improved so much on my recent blood work
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been vitamin D deficient . Partly because I grew up in Connecticut. I thought moving south to Tennessee would help me but that didn't either but these do. My levels have been much better since taking them and I have more energy and less pain.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
Super great supplement! It's an absolute necessity during the long winter months! It does seem to be slightly pricey as all supplements are but the change I notice in my mood and energy is totally worth it!
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Porterville , CA
This is something we should all be taking to stay healthy and have strong. Bones
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Vitamen d3 is very important vitamen. I love that it comes in the drop form.
Vitamin D in high doses aren't good for everyone but most people are somewhat deficient. 5000 one day, every 3 weeks (all at once) is good for very deficient candidates. Consult your blood work from your Dr. to find out what's best for you. Vitamin D not only is essential for your bones but has a great impact on your moods.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
This product is consuming vitamin is very good for health, I recommend taking it daily since not all the food we consume contains vitamin D.
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Jamieson vitamin D3 droplets 100 iu. Is really good and easy-to-use. The droplets help you to absorb the d3 faster.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
prefer this over the pills to Tupac that this absorbs into your system much more quickly
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great to maintain health. Myself and my daughter take them. Good for immunity.
Alyssia F.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Who has tried these? Like them?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Anyone getting their badges?
Kat A.
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would this product be used for weak or brittle bones? Because I could definitely use something to strengthen my bones. Especially my knees. Does it have a strong taste?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Daviontea B.