Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Jessica Q.
My husband loves the flavour I find it very tart and don’t like it so much. Can chew or dissolve. Good size and convenient! Regular purchase and reliable. Helps fight off germs
Linna N.
Edmonton
Since the end of the year and I use this vitamin but unfortunately I did not see any improvement I still feel tired
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle
with nasty colds or flu, I am not saying they are medicine but they actually boost my immune system. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to
swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are
affordable.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
The only vitamin brand I trust. These are affordable and easy to access, found at any drugstore. I feel they make a difference in my day to day life. I also love how good these taste!
Evonne S.
Toronto
These taste weird to me but it has a lot of vitamin c in each tablet so I guess that's ok! Im not sure what it really does for you though . I just take it because it was recommended to me
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
I love these vitamins! They are so good for you and I find them very convenient because they are chewable! I love the flavour as well. They aren’t expensive either, I got mine at Walmart!
trudy l.
calgary alberta
Taste is a little sour but a great way to get extra extra vitamin c to help keep us healthy
Madi L.
This are my favourite Vitamin C pills! They are great for my immune system and they are so easy to chew! The taste is tolerable, not amazing but not disgusting! Very well priced! I like Jamieson products for any pill I consume! Would recommend
Tally V.
These are the only good tasting vitamin c tablets I've ever taken! These are effective! I don't like any other brands! These are what I rely on. These are reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!