Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!
Tally V.
These are the only good tasting vitamin c tablets I've ever taken! These are effective! I don't like any other brands! These are what I rely on. These are reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle
with nasty colds or flu, I am not saying they are medicine but they actually boost my immune system. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to
swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are
affordable.
trudy l.
calgary alberta
Taste is a little sour but a great way to get extra extra vitamin c to help keep us healthy
Chinelo M.
Truly do not know if this works, but it has a very satisfying taste. It can also be found at any store (doesn't have to be a pharmacy, it could be Walmart even)