Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Taylor W.
Thunder Bay, ON
My favourite Vitamin C! Easy to chew and tastes great. Often goes on sale 120 tablets for $4.99. Simple way to support your immune system.
Brittany D.
Love these, every time I feel a little tickle in my throat or my nose is getting a little runny I chew 4 of these at once to boost my immune system quick. Then daily after that if I'm sick, I will chew two. If you tend to get sick quite often I recommend trying these out!
Jeanette P.
prince george
This vitamin has the best taste and you can find it anywhere. I never have any issues with getting my kids to take them.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I really enjoy Jamieson vitamins. These taste great and are easy to take. They are great for the immune system. They are very well priced and you get a lot in a bottle. Orange is my favorite but they also come in citrus and wild berry.
Erin S.
Buchanan , SK
My mom bought these when we were teenagers and I have bought them ever since. Nutrition is important to me so I take one of these daily before bed time every night along with vitamin D during the winter months when I am not out in the sun as much. These are very fruity, and you wouldn’t even know they were a vitamin! It’s almost like a little bedtime treat at the end of the night! Must try! Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg
Z z.
toronto, ontario
So yummy! When I start feeling sick I have about 5 a day, it helps sooth a sore throat and tastes good and they’re good for you! Just don’t take too many a day or too many an hour.
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!
Tally V.
These are the only good tasting vitamin c tablets I've ever taken! These are effective! I don't like any other brands! These are what I rely on. These are reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!
Madi L.
This are my favourite Vitamin C pills! They are great for my immune system and they are so easy to chew! The taste is tolerable, not amazing but not disgusting! Very well priced! I like Jamieson products for any pill I consume! Would recommend
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
I love these vitamins! They are so good for you and I find them very convenient because they are chewable! I love the flavour as well. They aren’t expensive either, I got mine at Walmart!