Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Brittany D.
Love these, every time I feel a little tickle in my throat or my nose is getting a little runny I chew 4 of these at once to boost my immune system quick. Then daily after that if I'm sick, I will chew two. If you tend to get sick quite often I recommend trying these out!
Maya A.
Bought these vitamins for my husband to have as a part of his daily regimen. He enjoys that they taste like candy and not a pill which makes it easier for him to tolerate. They are gluten free and aspartame free which I appreciate. I would definitely repurchase these.
Madi L.
This are my favourite Vitamin C pills! They are great for my immune system and they are so easy to chew! The taste is tolerable, not amazing but not disgusting! Very well priced! I like Jamieson products for any pill I consume! Would recommend
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I really enjoy Jamieson vitamins. These taste great and are easy to take. They are great for the immune system. They are very well priced and you get a lot in a bottle. Orange is my favorite but they also come in citrus and wild berry.
Lindsay G.
Placentia, NL
So yummy! When I start feeling sick I have about 5 a day, it helps sooth a sore throat and tastes good and they’re good for you! Just don’t take too many a day or too many an hour.
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle
with nasty colds or flu, I am not saying they are medicine but they actually boost my immune system. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to
swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are
affordable.
Tally V.
These are the only good tasting vitamin c tablets I've ever taken! These are effective! I don't like any other brands! These are what I rely on. These are reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!
Chinelo M.
Truly do not know if this works, but it has a very satisfying taste. It can also be found at any store (doesn't have to be a pharmacy, it could be Walmart even)
Jeanette P.
prince george
This vitamin has the best taste and you can find it anywhere. I never have any issues with getting my kids to take them.