Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I really enjoy Jamieson vitamins. These taste great and are easy to take. They are great for the immune system. They are very well priced and you get a lot in a bottle. Orange is my favorite but they also come in citrus and wild berry.
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
I love these vitamins! They are so good for you and I find them very convenient because they are chewable! I love the flavour as well. They aren’t expensive either, I got mine at Walmart!
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
The only vitamin brand I trust. These are affordable and easy to access, found at any drugstore. I feel they make a difference in my day to day life. I also love how good these taste!
Madi L.
This are my favourite Vitamin C pills! They are great for my immune system and they are so easy to chew! The taste is tolerable, not amazing but not disgusting! Very well priced! I like Jamieson products for any pill I consume! Would recommend
Stef S.
Melancthon, ON
Great tasting and easy to take. Tastes like candy. Makes it more enjoyable to take. Decent price point compared to its competitors and easy to find in most stores. Would recommend this product and will likely repurchase.
Z z.
toronto, ontario
So yummy! When I start feeling sick I have about 5 a day, it helps sooth a sore throat and tastes good and they’re good for you! Just don’t take too many a day or too many an hour.
Jessica Q.
My husband loves the flavour I find it very tart and don’t like it so much. Can chew or dissolve. Good size and convenient! Regular purchase and reliable. Helps fight off germs
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!
Erin S.
Lethbridge
My mom bought these when we were teenagers and I have bought them ever since. Nutrition is important to me so I take one of these daily before bed time every night along with vitamin D during the winter months when I am not out in the sun as much. These are very fruity, and you wouldn’t even know they were a vitamin! It’s almost like a little bedtime treat at the end of the night! Must try! Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle
with nasty colds or flu, I am not saying they are medicine but they actually boost my immune system. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to
swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are
affordable.