Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Chinelo M.Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg uploaded by Gabrielle D.

BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

trudy l.
calgary alberta
Taste is a little sour but a great way to get extra extra vitamin c to help keep us healthy
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Delicious chewable vitamin C. I take it when the weather changes because I often get sick. Since I’ve been taking 2 of these a day my immune system is much stronger!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle
with nasty colds or flu, I am not saying they are medicine but they actually boost my immune system. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to
swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are
affordable.
Tally V.
These are the only good tasting vitamin c tablets I've ever taken! These are effective! I don't like any other brands! These are what I rely on. These are reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!
Chinelo M.
Truly do not know if this works, but it has a very satisfying taste. It can also be found at any store (doesn't have to be a pharmacy, it could be Walmart even)